Case relates to PR Card renewal on H&C grounds. Entered through land border May, 2017. Allowed entry with an advise to apply for PR Cards
- applied PR card with supporting documents long absence for taking care of ailing 85 years old chronic patient of COPD on oxygen and hospitalized more than 15 times and put on ventilator for 4 times. enclosed hospital records.
- Received letter in August 2017 for more information and records
- Submitted required records in Sept. 2017
- received letter Feb. 2018 for personal interview in March, 2018
- Could not attend but submitted reasons requesting alternative date
- Represented again and again no reply received till date
- submitted lettters for incorporating new passports, change of address in Canada
- Reminder letter sent in December, 2018
- Visited Canada in 2017 for three months (May to August 2017) and two months in 2019 (June - July 2019)
- Could not stay longer due to no status, not possessing SIN CARDs as never applied on landing in 2010
- two daughters in Toronto since 2013 having PR status and approved for citizenship. Citizenship Oath taking place in this month only for elder daughter.
- PLEASE advise whom to contact or write. Complete postal address or email would be really helpful.
- we are presently back in after a short visit to Canada for two months.