+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - URGENT

brula_d

Aug 28, 2011
Dear All,

I had recently applied for my PR card renewal on an urgent basis. They have sent me a letter from CPC Nova Scotia asking me for the certified copies of

- all pages of my passport(s)
- personal immigration entry/exit record

Also they asked for certified copies of both the above, has anyone sent certified copies to be notarized or what else does this mean. It could be quiet expensive if i have to certify each page of my passport and why would they request for certified copy of an excel sheet, would a notary public certify such a document prepared at home..

All help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

ranjan05

Star Member
May 22, 2012
How do you manage Certified copies of Entry/Exit record. How somebody will certify your personnel sheet.

sicu

Apr 23, 2012
Hi can V thanks for your valuable advise

1.,immigration Entry exit-- of Canada or other country also they ask like India , gulf countries, USA etc
My son was asked to get all entries and exits from USA.

2.Can anyone put a request of urgent although 730 days are not completed on the passport

3. Are there any different or additional forms are there for H & C grounds or the same form to be used

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I dont understand, they asked for proof of entries and exits other than passport stamps?
2. yes
3. no, same forms.

sicu

Apr 23, 2012
Due to my parents and inlaw's illhealthwe were unable to continue to stay in canada , although our children are studying here since last 5 years and we are travelling to and fro, we have the residency lease contracts. We have purchased a house , but in 25 yr old son's name , so that he can handle any requirement in our absence , He is student yet and not earning to buy a house in his name .
Both me and my husband do not fulfill the criteria 730 days , can we apply for urgent travel requirement few days prior to PR card expiry , Our card sexpire on 27th Sept.
Pl advise what are our options
Thanks