+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*****PR Card renewal status ****

Kalandar

Aug 21, 2014
Hello Folks,

I have applied to renew my PR card in April 2021, and IRCC started processing in September 2021. There was no update from IRCC since then. The last update I got from the MP office is on April 2022, my case was transferred to IRCC Etobicoke , my PR card renewal is approved and they will reach out to me to hand the PR Card in person. Its already 5 months now but there is no communication from IRCC. I tried calling them million times but couldn't reach anyone to speak to me. I am worried and not sure what to do in such situation as I am here without a valid PR card for more than a year plus I cant go outside Canada till I have a card.

Any suggestions on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try this:

By phone - IRCC Client Support Centre

The Client Support Centre is an option when you are located inside Canada.

Client Support Centre agents are available Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 4:00pm your local time. They are not available on weekends or statutory holidays.

The best times to try contacting an agent are promptly at 8:00am or between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.

Dial 1-888-242-2100. After the recorded introduction, you will be asked to choose a menu option. Navigate through the options by pressing 3 and then 4, and then 0.

When the Client Support Centre is experiencing a high volume of calls, and no agents are available, your call will be disconnected. Unfortunately, you will not be put on hold to wait for the next available agent. The best strategy is to keep calling until you get through to an agent.