+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Status - December 2020

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I found the number but unfortunately its all automated messages . No agent takes the call. Its very frustrating to keep waiting.

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Found the number but no personnel answers the phone , only automated messages. Web form has been sent, now the waiting time begins.

Roel 1992

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello All,
I resonate with your situation. So I applied for renewal of my PR in Sep 2020. Due to some clarifications required by the IRCC we had to submit again . So we applied by Dec 7 2020. Myself and my son got our PR's by end of Feb 2021. But for my daughter, since when we applied her PassPort had expired so they asked for a valid ID . Hence we applied again for my daughter by end of February ( Feb 26th 2021) with a new Passport. It is 2 months now and still we haven't even got any email like we did for me and my son from IRCC with confirmation of the file being picked up for evaluation. I was thinking to send a web form to enquire. Plus my daughter is a minor. Any suggestions would highly appreciated Thank you !
Hi d
Did u get your pr ? Actually i did the same mistake, i submit my renewal pr card file with expired passport...

ashvez

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi d
Did u get your pr ? Actually i did the same mistake, i submit my renewal pr card file with expired passport...
Yes we got the PR. The file was returned buty we sent with a new passport . And then the PR came after 2 month of the resubmission . Hope you got yours too. Good luck!