+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal , slight height difference

ojeetesh78

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, this maybe a non issue but I just recently had my height checked and it seems like its 4cms off from what's recorded on my current PR card and landing papers. I was 27 when i did my PR landing and five years from then ,am currently in the process of renewing my PR card. Can i just put my height as 163 cm instead of 159 cm in the application or is there a different process to update such corrections.
I could just leave it at 159 but was wondering if it would be a big issue if I mentioned 163 cm in the application form. Any insight or feedback would be welcome.

Thank you

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
@armoured Sure
I came to Canada first time in year 2012 as a student . On my COPR it mentions the first time I came to Canada as a worker in year 2017. Does that make a difference ?
My last entry to Canada was in year 2021. On my COPR it states my second last entry in year 2020. Are these dates of any relevant ?
Specially the original entry date as it seems that have taken into consideration the last 5 years of my entry into Canada for citizenship rule

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
@armoured Sure
I came to Canada first time in year 2012 as a student . On my COPR it mentions the first time I came to Canada as a worker in year 2017. Does that make a difference ?
My last entry to Canada was in year 2021. On my COPR it states my second last entry in year 2020. Are these dates of any relevant ?
Specially the original entry date as it seems that have taken into consideration the last 5 years of my entry into Canada for citizenship rule
Sorry, i've no idea. I think it would make most sense for you to post in the section that has something to do with your question, i.e. why you think it might matter.