+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Question

madi281

Sep 30, 2018
I applied for my families PR card renewal on 6th Feb 2024 and today 23rd Feb 2024 I received their renewed PR Cards. However, I did not receive any email regarding the status of their application and their application status is still showing as submitted. I was told the normal time for renewal is at least 30-40 days. Am I missing something or I am just lucky, I got their PR card renewed in 2 weeks

kansas

Feb 25, 2024
Congratulations on the swift renewal of your family's PR cards! While the standard processing time is indeed typically longer, it's not uncommon for some applications to be processed more quickly.

Sometimes, the online status might not be instantly updated to reflect the current status. It's a positive surprise to receive the renewed PR cards within such a short timeframe.

If you have any concerns or queries about the status not being updated online, you can contact the immigration authorities or the relevant department to get clarification. They should be able to provide insights into the specific processing of your application and the status discrepancy.

Enjoy the renewed PR cards for your family, and if you have any more questions, reaching out to the immigration authorities directly would be a good next step.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for my families PR card renewal on 6th Feb 2024 and today 23rd Feb 2024 I received their renewed PR Cards. However, I did not receive any email regarding the status of their application and their application status is still showing as submitted. I was told the normal time for renewal is at least 30-40 days. Am I missing something or I am just lucky, I got their PR card renewed in 2 weeks
Did you submit a paper application, or was this an online renewal?

gpranav

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Request
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013, Med's received on 17-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013, Passport submitted on 09/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
09/07/2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully in September 2013
Hi
I want to apply for the renewal of the PR cards for me and my family. Is this possible with my account?

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My wife is in the process of renewing her PR online.

We're not sure how to answer the 5.3 Have you been accompanying a Canadian citizen who is your spouse or common-law partner or, in the case of a child, your parent, while you were absent from Canada? - would this apply if we only went for vacation?

My child and I are now Canadian citizens and our family went for a vacation in May 2023 for month. Do we answer yes for this question or no?

If we answer yes to this question, we know we need to B under Reason for absence on the table. Otherwise, we'll put other - vacation.

thank you

Kaur1991

Jan 21, 2022
Did you submit a paper application, or was this an online renewal?

You applied Online or paper application for PR Cards renewal?