+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD RENEWAL PROCESSING TIME

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for my PR Renewal on 9th September 2013, and my ecas is updated they have started processing my application on October 27th 2013, now from processing date how many more days it will take in a general nature to receive my PR CARD.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

am4u2ster said:
I have applied for my PR Renewal on 9th September 2013, and my ecas is updated they have started processing my application on October 27th 2013, now from processing date how many more days it will take in a general nature to receive my PR CARD.
1. 89 days + mailing from receipt date. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

kemd

Nov 4, 2013
the current wait time is 81 days, i guess they are moving pretty quickly. For the PR card application process there is no acknowledgement letter sent. They mail the PR card right away.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemd said:
the current wait time is 81 days, i guess they are moving pretty quickly. For the PR card application process there is no acknowledgement letter sent. They mail the PR card right away.
Citizenship: I have applied for my citizenship grant, on September-2012, and they started processing my application, on Feb-2013 and no wonder i have received an RQ on Apri-2013 before the citizenship test.
i have called CIC-call center today and the agent advised me your citizenship file is in mississauga office, and RQ file is at St.claire for a further review.

PR Renewal: i have a applied for my PR renewal on 9th September 2013, they have started processing my application on 27th October 2013, still no news or approval on my PR renewal application.
i have called the cic-agent today and they advise me your file is still under review, and your file is still at sydney, they are reviewing your file. it is been over a 3 months of my PR renewal, fraustrating, nothing is happening.

Is there any chances that they have sent me an RQ for Citizenship, do they send me an RQ for PR renewal.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
am4u2ster said:
Citizenship: I have applied for my citizenship grant, on September-2012, and they started processing my application, on Feb-2013 and no wonder i have received an RQ on Apri-2013 before the citizenship test.
i have called CIC-call center today and the agent advised me your citizenship file is in mississauga office, and RQ file is at St.claire for a further review.

PR Renewal: i have a applied for my PR renewal on 9th September 2013, they have started processing my application on 27th October 2013, still no news or approval on my PR renewal application.
i have called the cic-agent today and they advise me your file is still under review, and your file is still at sydney, they are reviewing your file. it is been over a 3 months of my PR renewal, fraustrating, nothing is happening.

Is there any chances that they have sent me an RQ for Citizenship, do they send me an RQ for PR renewal.
Have you gotten your PR card now ?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Have you gotten your PR card now ?
No Muzmil.
I have contacted the cic agent, and the agent over the phone told me your application is still under process, and still at sydney-ns and there is no decision made on your file. if you don't anything before 25th feb kindly contact us.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
am4u2ster said:
No Muzmil.
I have contacted the cic agent, and the agent over the phone told me your application is still under process, and still at sydney-ns and there is no decision made on your file. if you don't anything before 25th feb kindly contact us.
Any reasons you think causing the delay ? did u travel a lot during the 5 year period ?

bonty

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AUH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
Doc's Request.
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-11-2014
You can always request for an urgent processing if you are planning to travel and you can produce a ticket purchase with a proof of payment. Hopefully you will get a decision pretty quickly then.

akheya

Dec 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

i guess is this is for whoever sent their renewal applications after their PR card expired.

Did you receive your new pr card?
how long did it take for whole proess?
what kinda paper work should i sent in alone with application and document checklist?
i am planning to apply this coming week and want to travel on may 1st as i already have my ticket?
should i send in an urgent application? does that make a diff?

please help