+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr card renewal- pick up your card letter

mm-25

Jun 12, 2019
Hi I am applying for my pr card renewal and I am expecting to get a letter asking me to pick up my card in person. As I will be staying in Canada till I receive my card I would like to know after how long after one receives the letter , do they call you in to pick up the card? Can I go the next day I receive my letter to pick it up or do I have to wait till the appointment date?
Thanks in advance

Mahdieh_T

Jul 23, 2019
Hi I am applying for my pr card renewal and I am expecting to get a letter asking me to pick up my card in person. As I will be staying in Canada till I receive my card I would like to know after how long after one receives the letter , do they call you in to pick up the card? Can I go the next day I receive my letter to pick it up or do I have to wait till the appointment date?
Thanks in advance
Hello,

Have you received the letter? If so, when did you go for the interview? and How was the interview?
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Depending on how much time a person has spent in Canada it could be many months until they are contacted. Over 6 months is routine if more evidence is needed.