Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

Brief info about my self,
I moved back to Canada in 2012, did my PGDM from GBC and got my 1 year PGWP... Worked in Canada and applied for my PR, Received my PR in 2016.. Everything my moving swiftly back then..

But things didn't go well as planned and got some family emergency, as my younger brother got some medical condition(mental health issues) and have to move back to India. After a while i again moved back to Toronto to comply with PR Obligation for 730 days, in 2018..... But again have to come back to India in 2019.... so in total was able to spent around 350 days in Canada so far and still in India and my PR card is set to expire in May 2021...

I'm aware of the fact the only PR Card expires and not the Residency itself unless immigration officer catches you or you surrender itself.

So I'll be looking for you're help to explore my options for a better future in Canada and to be honest i simply don't want it to be let go, as have worked really hard to get my PR card from ground.

Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi There,

Brief info about my self,
I moved back to Canada in 2012, did my PGDM from GBC and got my 1 year PGWP... Worked in Canada and applied for my PR, Received my PR in 2016.. Everything my moving swiftly back then..

But things didn't go well as planned and got some family emergency, as my younger brother got some medical condition(mental health issues) and have to move back to India. After a while i again moved back to Toronto to comply with PR Obligation for 730 days, in 2018..... But again have to come back to India in 2019.... so in total was able to spent around 350 days in Canada so far and still in India and my PR card is set to expire in May 2021...

I'm aware of the fact the only PR Card expires and not the Residency itself unless immigration officer catches you or you surrender itself.

So I'll be looking for you're help to explore my options for a better future in Canada and to be honest i simply don't want it to be let go, as have worked really hard to get my PR card from ground.

Thanks!
Return to Canada as soon as you possibly can (in the next few weeks) and then remain here until you meet the residency requirement without leaving.

saurabh54

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Return to Canada as soon as you possibly can (in the next few weeks) and then remain here until you meet the residency requirement without leaving.
Thanks Scylla for your quick response ...

Unfortunately i can’t move now ... so any other options please ..

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
The longer you wait, the less likely they will not report you when you return to Canada. Also remember that if your PR card expires, you will need a PRTD to travel to Canada by air, and you won't receive one if you're not in compliance with your RO. Which means you'll be stuck outside of Canada anyway.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, if coming back to Canada is a priority for you, then you have to make some step towards moving here and fulfilling your requirements.