+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal online application showing "returned" status, reason is "missing photos". WTF?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
There is no application number generated as of now. I gave them my UCI number to which they said that its processing has not yet been started and they are finalizing applications submitted during Jan 1st week ( I am not really sure on how true the statement is ).

I am planning to mail my application this time ( instead of using the online portal) if nothing comes up by April 2023. By the way, how did you re-apply ? did they reject your application again ?
They rejected my online application twice, one from Oct and one from Dec. This is the third time I applied (online again) but this time I chose “URGENT” status as my m PR card expired in Nov itself and I’m now travelling outside Canada until May, so it’s a pain. I’m hoping it comes in my mail and my friend can courier it to me. Worst case scenario, it gets rejected again and I’ll cross into Canada by land (from the US) with a copy of my COPR.

ck_toronto

Apr 19, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have the same issue. Returned due to photo missing.
Do I need to submit a completely new application online or can I upload new photos on the same application and resubmit?

Ku17

Aug 23, 2023
They rejected my online application twice, one from Oct and one from Dec. This is the third time I applied (online again) but this time I chose “URGENT” status as my m PR card expired in Nov itself and I’m now travelling outside Canada until May, so it’s a pain. I’m hoping it comes in my mail and my friend can courier it to me. Worst case scenario, it gets rejected again and I’ll cross into Canada by land (from the US) with a copy of my COPR.
They rejected my ONLINE application stating incorrect photo specifications. They have asked me to reapply so do I have to submit the fee again? Or I can use the old receipt?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They rejected my ONLINE application stating incorrect photo specifications. They have asked me to reapply so do I have to submit the fee again? Or I can use the old receipt?
Send a paper application this time.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Old receipt.

but don’t apply online it will keep getting rejected. It’s a waste of time.

Ku17

Aug 23, 2023
Old receipt.

but don’t apply online it will keep getting rejected. It’s a waste of time.
Thanks for the response. In the email I received instructions as:
"Please reapply with your complete application in the PR Portal. If your application is incomplete, it will be rejected in the PR Portal and this will delay the processing of your application. Note that upon processing, an officer may request additional information."
So is it advisable to apply in paper