+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
I did provide some medical doc for my dad , What else I had to provide. This shit is crazy , what is the point of urgency when we wait for 2 plus months anyway.
did you also submit your flight ticket booking confirmation, receipt and a letter of explanation? i think the website says they will process your application as normal if you are missing any one of these...

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
Hello friends!

I applied for my PR card renewal on March 16th 2023 online and was expecting to get my card renewed by June 15th, as the processing time is showing around 89 days. However, IRCC has returned my application as it was incomplete. Upon checking my application, the declaration was not signed as per IRCC. However, when I checked it seemed everything was in place. Now my question is will IRCC take another 2-3 months to start processing my application?

Also, can I apply for a PRTD if I have already applied for my PR card renewal?

Please advice! Any inputs/ comments would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Ravi
i think they may start counting another 2-3 months again... because they said the processing time starts from the date that they receive your complete application. but this is weird, the online portal wont allow you to submit if you did not sign the declaration. did you try to contact them?

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
i think they may start counting another 2-3 months again... because they said the processing time starts from the date that they receive your complete application. but this is weird, the online portal wont allow you to submit if you did not sign the declaration. did you try to contact them?
Exactly! I did sign the declaration and checked everything before submitting. Still, I dont understand why they mentioned profile incomplete. After I saw the incomplete profile message, I opened my application and saw everything was A-okay except for the declaration section which had a red mark and was marked as incomplete. I have been trying to call them through the toll free number but no success. Do you know of any alternative way to reach the agent? Please advice?

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
Exactly! I did sign the declaration and checked everything before submitting. Still, I dont understand why they mentioned profile incomplete. After I saw the incomplete profile message, I opened my application and saw everything was A-okay except for the declaration section which had a red mark and was marked as incomplete. I have been trying to call them through the toll free number but no success. Do you know of any alternative way to reach the agent? Please advice?
I think someone mentioned to call at 7:59am and choose no UCI so you will be connected to a representative more easily. also, will you be able to apply for urgent processing? I applied for urgent on May 24 and the card is already mailed out today.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you also submit your flight ticket booking confirmation, receipt and a letter of explanation? i think the website says they will process your application as normal if you are missing any one of these...
Letter of explanation yes but no flight information.

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
I think someone mentioned to call at 7:59am and choose no UCI so you will be connected to a representative more easily. also, will you be able to apply for urgent processing? I applied for urgent on May 24 and the card is already mailed out today.
So, In order to apply for urgent processing, is there a form that I need to fill? Can you please tell me how can I apply for urgent processing ? Thankyou in advance:)

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flight information and receipt is a must, otherwise they will just process as normal
I was not going to book flight tickets anyway. In the past they still delayed my application even with tickets and etc etc.

@anyone - if anyone can help me linking my all new and old applications together , I will be very thank full to the person.
I applied for PR in 2016 - online that time and somehow messed up the GIC account so never able to log back in after all the process and everything was complete.

Tried resetting the password etc etc , account is locked and I have no idea to recover that. can anyone help ? I am okay paying as well if someone can help me ?

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
So, In order to apply for urgent processing, is there a form that I need to fill? Can you please tell me how can I apply for urgent processing ? Thankyou in advance:)
How do I prove that I need urgent processing for my permanent resident card application? (cic.gc.ca)
you can refer to the above link, but your departure must be more than 3 weeks from the date you apply, that's what they said on the website.
when you start your application online through the online portal, it will ask you if you need it urgently and when will you leave.
in my case, i need to leave on June 20 for work related to my current job, so i submitted my flight ticket booking confirmation, receipt, a letter of explanation, and a letter from my employer.

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
I was not going to book flight tickets anyway. In the past they still delayed my application even with tickets and etc etc.

@anyone - if anyone can help me linking my all new and old applications together , I will be very thank full to the person.
I applied for PR in 2016 - online that time and somehow messed up the GIC account so never able to log back in after all the process and everything was complete.

Tried resetting the password etc etc , account is locked and I have no idea to recover that. can anyone help ? I am okay paying as well if someone can help me ?
I think someone mentioned that you can apply for a new account, and just use the uci to link the application with your new account.

tk785

May 24, 2021
Submited on 6th of April 2023, estimated time was 62 days, should I able to link the progress of my application soon? I need to travel back to my home country in just under a month and come back in September.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It does not matter, Government will never accept their mistake even if it is as you are saying. Forget and move on , apply for PRTD as soon as you are out of Canada. Simple as that.