+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

b@n

May 26, 2023
Sharing my PR card renewal timeline.
Submitted PR renewal application online on Feb 27, 2023
Received incomplete application return reason glitch appeard
- Return reason didi not disappear
Linked to IRCC secure account on may 18, 2023 ( after two months of trying)
Application approved and mailed on May 25, 2023

PS. Did nothing with the glitch. / PR renewal application online stil shows the application as incomplete. I did not receive any emails or aor.
Linking to IRCC account is the only way to have any update. Do not expect any emails. or AOR.

Reactions: MathToStat

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Submitted PR renewal application online on Feb 27, 2023
Received incomplete application return reason glitch appeard
- Return reason didi not disappear
Linked to IRCC secure account on may 18, 2023 ( after two months of trying)
Application approved and mailed on May 25, 2023

PS. Did nothing with the glitch. / PR renewal application online stil shows the application as incomplete. I did not receive any emails or aor.
Linking to IRCC account is the only way to have any update. Do not expect any emails. or AOR.
Congratulation! How did you link to the IRCC account? I thought previously that it is only possible after you got the application number contained in AOR...

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulation! How did you link to the IRCC account? I thought previously that it is only possible after you got the application number contained in AOR...
1.Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application

Reactions: MathToStat

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
1.Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application
This is amazing!!! Thank you so much:)

yoyo1104

May 26, 2023
I submitted urgent processing request through online portal on May 24, and ecas status shows "decision made" since May 25. But my gckey account still says they are processing my application and will send me a msg when there is an update or if they need more info. Does anyone know if my application in still in process or my card is already in production?

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
I submitted urgent processing request through online portal on May 24, and ecas status shows "decision made" since May 25. But my gckey account still says they are processing my application and will send me a msg when there is an update or if they need more info. Does anyone know if my application in still in process or my card is already in production?
May 24 submit and after ONE day decision made? This is too good to be true:)

myreplies1975yh

May 2, 2023

Applied through online pr portal on March 14th 2023, received card today. Never received AOR, till now unable to link application in GC key account and application not traceable through ECAS too. In PR portal still the status says submitted.
Congrats and Wow

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you provide proof of urgency? I submitted for urgent processing online on May 24 and ecas shows decision made since May 25... cross fingers
I did provide some medical doc for my dad , What else I had to provide. This shit is crazy , what is the point of urgency when we wait for 2 plus months anyway.

ravi4091

Jan 23, 2017
Hello friends!

I applied for my PR card renewal on March 16th 2023 online and was expecting to get my card renewed by June 15th, as the processing time is showing around 89 days. However, IRCC has returned my application as it was incomplete. Upon checking my application, the declaration was not signed as per IRCC. However, when I checked it seemed everything was in place. Now my question is will IRCC take another 2-3 months to start processing my application?

Also, can I apply for a PRTD if I have already applied for my PR card renewal?

Please advice! Any inputs/ comments would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Ravi

Last edited:

jlucaslee

May 19, 2023
Submitted on March 11 through online. My wife's one received on May 19 but mine's still nothing. I see people who submitted on March 14 getting pr cards...

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello friends!

I applied for my PR card renewal on March 16th 2023 online and was expecting to get my card renewed by June 15th, as the processing time is showing around 89 days. However, IRCC has returned my application as it was incomplete. Upon checking my application, the declaration was not signed as per IRCC. However, when I checked it seemed everything was in place. Now my question is will IRCC take another 2-3 months to start processing my application?

Also, can I apply for a PRTD if I have already applied for my PR card renewal?

Please advice! Any inputs/ comments would be really appreciated!

Thanks,
Ravi
Probably won't count from scratch again.