+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
They did not ask me anything . They say your file is good but they did not send card out.

Arries

Sep 1, 2014
Hello I'm new here, I applied for renewal of my PR card. application was delivered on Feb 3 (Paper base), until now I havent gotten an AOR.

vgcan2021

Nov 24, 2021
Just called them few mins ago and they're still processing January 27th applications. My application was submitted on January 29th but i received an incomplete application reason on march 3rd and i resubmitted on the same day (nothing incomplete just had to click consent and sign again). The IRCC agent on the call said that now your application submission date would be considered March 3rd and wait accordingly. Their system is crap.

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
Just called them few mins ago and they're still processing January 27th applications. My application was submitted on January 29th but i received an incomplete application reason on march 3rd and i resubmitted on the same day (nothing incomplete just had to click consent and sign again). The IRCC agent on the call said that now your application submission date would be considered March 3rd and wait accordingly. Their system is crap.
They

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
They are not sending pr cards to outside and they are telling delaying .

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,

Anyone here sent solemn declaration recently? I was asked to send it as I did not receive my first PR card yet, it was received by the PR card processing center in Sydney on February 3rd, not sure how much time they will take to respond.
An update, I received my PR card today in the mail. Looks like they started working on paper applications received in the first week of February.

Reactions: wizardofwest90210

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Pls advise if you uploaded again new photos and what happen next as Iam in same boat
Hello, I submitted a paper application for renewal and like "FINLAND" says, mine is only showing approval of my first initial PR card after landing. Nothing after that. I submitted my application about 1 month ago.

tk785

May 24, 2021
Hi, I just submitted my PR renewal application today online. What does it mean when people say to link their account? I thought I already everything I was supposed to, no instructions said anything about ‘linking’. Does it make your application get soon to faster or?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, I just submitted my PR renewal application today online. What does it mean when people say to link their account? I thought I already everything I was supposed to, no instructions said anything about ‘linking’. Does it make your application get soon to faster or?
You can link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ to your GCKey account. This is just to track progress of your card and doesn't fast track processing of your application. Also note you will only be able to link once the processing of your card starts, so possible that you wont be able to link immediately.

Last edited:

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Good News !! I finally have been able to link my application into my gckey account .. and it says they have mailed my card on 4/3 . I applied through the portal on Febryary 13 2023 .

tk785

May 24, 2021
You can link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ to your GCKey account. This is just to track progress of your card and doesn't fast track your application. Also note you will only be able to link once the processing of your card starts, so possible that you wont be able to link immediately.
Ah great, thanks for the insight and for the link. Another thing I’m worried about is my passport expires early next month, would they void my application if it’s due to expire soon? Or would they consider it in-date based on the time in which it was submitted?

BritGuy

Jun 26, 2018
Received my card in the mail today. Here’s my timeline for reference.
Received Jan 26th at Sydney location.
AOR March 29th
Card received in the mail April 6th.

Good luck to all those still waiting!