+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Hey I landed on 27th Sep and they asked for photo resubmission on 17th Nov ...by mail. I sent mail with pictures by Canada Post on 18th Nov Nova Scotia ..and it got delivered on 23 Nov... But still not response How much time to take pr card after resubmission? ircc officer say right now 23 june resubmitted file processing ? Is this possible ?
I called with IRCC a few days ago they said that they opened the envelopes august of 8.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Thank you,

Unfortunately, I am travelling to and from Canada to India on FEB 7th and returning by Feb 22 I am there only for 2 weeks and applying for PRTD may not be even possible within 2week.
I have attached the travel tickets and doctors note of my father being sick.

I do not hold a Visa to US and my flights are booked from Dubai to Canada. I am not even able to connect to the customer service number to talk to an agent and web form they don't even respond. this is so frustrating.

Really disappointing to see how they do not have any room for emergency cases and no possibility to contact an agent to explain your case. I live and work in Canada fulltime and have not visited India in 7 years.
Have u tried sending a webform urgent processing request with some proof I found that helped us get the process to go faster.

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
What time of the day DM showed into ur account?
I got an email at 9:30 AM that my application status changed. I logged in via GCkey and saw that the pr card renewal was approved and mailed out. For everyone else's benefit my application was received in early July and had already crossed the processing time. I called IRCC in Oct. and was told that there is a production error and to call back in 2 weeks if I don't get any updates. Well nearly 2 months later and repeated calls and nothing happened. I reached out to my local MP and their rep. got an update for my case and requested them to print the card. The next day I get an update that the card is approved. I believe this is no coincidence and that having my local MPs office intervene pushed the needle.

Reactions: canadiandream22

canprofus

Dec 20, 2019
Paper PR card renewal application approved in around 9 days for my spouse and kid.

Received date for both : Nov 22
Approval for spouse: Dec 1
Approval for kid : Dec 2

Hope the mail reaches safely!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paper PR card renewal application approved in around 9 days for my spouse and kid.

Received date for both : Nov 22
Approval for spouse: Dec 1
Approval for kid : Dec 2

Hope the mail reaches safely!
Wow! That's beyond lightning fast. Congrats!

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
I got an email at 9:30 AM that my application status changed. I logged in via GCkey and saw that the pr card renewal was approved and mailed out. For everyone else's benefit my application was received in early July and had already crossed the processing time. I called IRCC in Oct. and was told that there is a production error and to call back in 2 weeks if I don't get any updates. Well nearly 2 months later and repeated calls and nothing happened. I reached out to my local MP and their rep. got an update for my case and requested them to print the card. The next day I get an update that the card is approved. I believe this is no coincidence and that having my local MPs office intervene pushed the needle.
How long did it take to come in the mail after they posted it was mailed?

saurabh l

Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

PR Card Renewal(online)

My timeline,

Application sent online- sept 23 2022
Gc key created- Nov 2nd 2022
Linked to GC key- Nov 17th 2022
Application approval and card dispatched- Nov 17th 2022
PR Card received in mail- Nov 30th 2022.

All the best everyone.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

PR Card Renewal(online)

My timeline,

Application sent online- sept 23 2022
Gc key created- Nov 2nd 2022
Linked to GC key- Nov 17th 2022
Application approval and card dispatched- Nov 17th 2022
PR Card received in mail- Nov 30th 2022.

All the best everyone.
where are you located?