+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

skarme312

Aug 2, 2017
I think he's an outland applicant, first landed 22nd.
Oh Ok.
Try calling them at-least to check if they have received your application, but you need lot of luck to get someone to talk. Hopefully you will receive your AOR in couple of weeks. for me after AOR, the card was sent within 2 days.
Thanks for your reply. May I ask what is their contact info? Last time I called them was back in 2017; I can barely remember anything from back then.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
My card was mailed and there is an update in the portal that says it is approved and mailed. Outland applicant.

D

Deleted member 994371

My card was mailed and there is an update in the portal that says it is approved and mailed. Outland applicant.

What message did you receive in your CIC account? Does it just say approved or is there an unread message as well?

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
Just called and found out that it has not been mailed yet because there was no address on file. It was approved and I guess the ghost update was for the approval.
Hi willapp.

1. On what date did you first land in Canada?

2. Upon landing, did you give them an address to which they can post your PR card to?

Would like to know. Thanks.

Righteoussoul

Apr 25, 2021
I do have the following Qs about including the PR renewal application for my spouse.

1) Do I have to submit 2 'doc checklists', one for each?
2) Do I need to include the 'Use of representative' form for my spouse? Or is it not necessary ?
3) Can I pay the fees for both together snd then attach a copy in each of our applications?
I appreciate your guidance

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Anyone landed at Calgary? We landed on 29 June. Linked my and kid's application to GCKey. Unable to link wife's application but had called IRCC a month ago and got the application number.

No update in GCKey or any email for photo resubmission yet.

Apr 20, 2020
Ukraine
Category........
FSW
Landed on 17th June in Calgary.
Was not able to track application status or change address but was able to link applications in GCKey
August 22nd received for my wife and kid - We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.
Also received an email from them requesting new photos for my PR Card and already mailed them.
Does it mean now I have to wait 3+ more months for my card?

UPDATE
Cards for wife and kid received in 1 week after shipment Sydney => Calgary
Cards were shipped to new address which I asked to changed by the webform (each applicant separately)
Called IRCC regarding mine card with resubmitted photos - they advised that it will take couple of month more to process it

Reactions: AndyIndUAE

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi all, I am in the process of doing PR renewal online. The website states that you can apply for only 1 PR renewal ie you cannot apply for your family using the same profile. Should we be creating a separate profile for myself, spouse and child? My current PR expires in 2023.

Thanks!

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR card Renewal Application (1 Envelope and 2 applications inside it) received on 6 June.
AOR on email received on 15 July for both applications.
My Daughter application Decision Made on 12 August, Card Mailed on 15 August and received on 19 August.
My application Decision Made on 19 August Card Mailed on 22 August and received on 30 August.

lmlmlm972

Aug 4, 2022
PR card Renewal Application (1 Envelope and 2 applications inside it) received on 6 June.
AOR on email received on 15 July for both applications.
My Daughter application Decision Made on 12 August, Card Mailed on 15 August and received on 19 August.
My application Decision Made on 19 August Card Mailed on 22 August and received on 30 August.
Thanks for sharing. Mine has been in process for 3 odd weeks now. Hoping for a status change soon.

Reactions: yogeshdoon

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all, I am in the process of doing PR renewal online. The website states that you can apply for only 1 PR renewal ie you cannot apply for your family using the same profile. Should we be creating a separate profile for myself, spouse and child? My current PR expires in 2023.

Thanks!
Each person has their own PR card renewal application. Do you currently meet your RO? You can only apply 9 months before your PR card expires.