+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
Just spoke to an IRCC agent on their call line. She stated they are currently processing applications received in May 2022.
My application was submitted in April 2022 but was returned due to passport photographs not meeting requirement. I resubmitted in June ( Received on June 22nd)
Jammie_2022

You received your AOR on 2nd August, 2022.
Right?

lmlmlm972

Aug 4, 2022
Have you linked your PR Card application to GCKEY portal?
i believe i need to receive an email from ircc to acknowledge that they have received my application first. so far the linked application only show the application when i first become pr. have you received an email from ircc indicating they have received your application?

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
i believe i need to receive an email from ircc to acknowledge that they have received my application first. so far the linked application only show the application when i first become pr. have you received an email from ircc indicating they have received your application?
I landed for the first time as a PR in Canada on 26th June 2022.
All the formalities were done at the airport. I did not have to submit any application.
Hence, I did not get any e-mail.
I only linked my PR Card application to the GCKEY portal to track it.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I landed for the first time as a PR in Canada on 26th June 2022.
All the formalities were done at the airport. I did not have to submit any application.
Hence, I did not get any e-mail.
I only linked my PR Card application to the GCKEY portal to track it.
When did you link your application?
My parents landed on June 27th at the airport, they haven’t been able to link application in GCkey

ok1717030

Oct 25, 2021
My parents landed on June 27th at the airport, they haven’t been able to link application in GCkey
I linked the application on the 13th of July.
By, it was received by IRCC on 26th of June itself.

Ad1tya

Aug 7, 2022
I linked the application on the 13th of July.
By, it was received by IRCC on 26th of June itself.
What does your status look like? Card dispatched?
I landed on 27th June at YYZ, and I haven't been able to link my application either. It just shows no application found.

I'm getting a bit worried now since I have to attend a wedding in September and my COPR has expired.

Same issue as you.

Last edited: