+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

madmishra

Apr 24, 2016
Just now Received an Email from IRCC saying 'Application was received on June 15 '
Unable to find status on IRCC website.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone whose status updated or PR card received for renewal application received on 6 June or nearest date?

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone whose status updated or PR card received for renewal application received on 6 June or nearest date?
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 6, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 15, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2022.

immigca

Oct 24, 2014
Hello, any way to find out the address the initial PR card will be mailed to? I have it linked to online, but don't see any option to view address. The officer was advised of the address change during arrival but want to make sure it's correct for when PR card is mailed.

Thank you.

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Any update for you ?? Still no change for my son.
Nops no updates. I called IRCC last week on 27th, IRCC said application is send to printing and there is some problem with print shop :(. Number of applications are impacted coz of this.

Not sure what is going on just wait and watch :(.

For your son I guess it may take couple of weeks more to update status.

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 6, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 15, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2022.
There are so many people with somewhat same status.
My dates approx 1 week before your dates. I got PR card 3 weeks back :) but my wife and kid's status is similar what you mentioned.
I called IRCC few times, IRCC said application is send to printing (for my wife and kid ) and there is some problem with print shop :(. Number of applications are impacted coz of this.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are so many people with somewhat same status.
My dates approx 1 week before your dates. I got PR card 3 weeks back :) but my wife and kid's status is similar what you mentioned.
I called IRCC few times, IRCC said application is send to printing (for my wife and kid ) and there is some problem with print shop :(. Number of applications are impacted coz of this.
Problem with print shop sucks and ruining the travel plans.

jfalvitez4

Aug 7, 2017
Hi friends - I don’t see a thread for the 2022 PR Card applicants ( new cards or renewal ) , so I’m creating this for us to share timelines etc .
My PR card application was delivered March 8. Applying from Kitchener
Hi, you did it online ? new or renewal?