+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Unfortunately nothing! I was expecting something today but nothing new. I do not really know what else should I do at this stage. Did you try to call them?
I tried few times, yet as always, the message of "all our agents are busy, we are unable to process your call"

So,I gave up :(

Sandyzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone on the same boat as me?
Mine was decision made on May 5. still haven't seen a update to show the new card has been mailed out.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Does anyone on the same boat as me?
Mine was decision made on May 5. still haven't seen a update to show the new card has been mailed out.
is it a Decision made on the GCKEY or the Client application status? if it is on the Client application status,I have the same situation since May 10, yet I was told this portal is not the accurate one, and I have to keep looking at the GCKEY

@manmoi31 thank you for your advice, howeverdo you know which portals the most updated GCKEY or CAS?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
is it a Decision made on the GCKEY or the Client application status? if it is on the Client application status,I have the same situation since May 10, yet I was told this portal is not the accurate one, and I have to keep looking at the GCKEY

@manmoi31 thank you for your advice, howeverdo you know which portals the most updated GCKEY or CAS?
I would say GC Key but could be wrong. I also need to apply for renewal. not sure shall I apply paper or online.

Sandyzzz

Sep 28, 2021

It's on application status not GCKEy. Somehow I can't link my application to gckey.
I phoned cic again this morning and was told there's an issue when they produce my new pr. So the agent needs to send a request to fix it.

prashantgupta8055

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Has anybody seen any movement in online renewal applications? My shows submitted since Jun 20th. How does the status moves for online application?

eenagirl

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Everyone!

Just to update my timeline as I was able to check the status of my application last July 20, 2022:

Application Received: June 6, 2022
AOR Received: July 18, 2022
Decision Made: July 18, 2022

However, in my profile it shows my LAST NAME, MIDDLE NAME ONLY. I sent a webform but no replies so called IRCC and was able to talk to an agent. She said, they cannot make the changes anymore as my card is in the production stage already.

My PHIL passport has all my Given Names (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name) so with this new card later will I be able to board my flight going back to Canada? I already booked a flight for August:. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!
Hello again!

I received my new card yesterday but with my Middle and Last Names only. It was a fast process but hopefully the error will not cause any trouble when I come back to Canada after my trip.

Good Luck to all of Us!

eenagirl

Jul 16, 2022
It's on application status not GCKEy. Somehow I can't link my application to gckey.
I phoned cic again this morning and was told there's an issue when they produce my new pr. So the agent needs to send a request to fix it.
I could not linkl my GCKey as my name in my AOR profile is incomplete. Got my card yesterday with same error. Try calling an agent to ask further info.

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I called them today for the third time, they said my application is under verification and that is why it is still in process.