+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

dishadhawan

Jan 15, 2022
Has anyone applied for renewal using the new form imm 5444? If your renewal was after receiving PRTD on H&C basis please let me know how you have included the info in the “other” column in the table as well as H&C section. Do you attach a cover letter and mention them to refer to it in these columns ??

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
My sons application was sent back and recieved today due to non payment of fees. Ridiculous because the payment slip was attached. Clearly a mistake by IRCC. Such a pain….
too bad, Looks like they dont care to read payment receipt also, looks like my case might be similar still waiting for my wife and daughter's PR card. I paid fees for 3 people together.

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Oh i see what i did is that i paid 3- separate fees for each of us.
Called IRCC today, application is still in progress nothing needed from my side. SLA is till 27th July. ( As they received application on May 30th 2022).
If no progress in weeks time then I need to call them again and then IRCC customer care can raise incident to process application faster.

submitted webeform query also, expecting answer for same in weeks time.

So hoping everything goes well..

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
Called IRCC today, application is still in progress nothing needed from my side. SLA is till 27th July. ( As they received application on May 30th 2022).
If no progress in weeks time then I need to call them again and then IRCC customer care can raise incident to process application faster.

Can you share the number of IRCC please, our application received last May 12, might i need to call them too. Thanks

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Can you share the number of IRCC please, our application received last May 12, might i need to call them too. Thanks
Sure 1 888 242 2100

try to call early morning else you wont get connected, also avoid Mondays :).

You will need application number and UCI

omarosa87

Feb 18, 2020
I did my landing on May 17th 2022 at Vancouver airport. However I have no updates on my online account and I live without a PR card which is really difficult since I can't get my healthcare card, drivers license or anything without the PR card. So I called the callcenter today, and the agent said that she couldn't see any updates on my file, and she sent a message to the responsible office to inform them my application has exceeded the normal processing time.

I'd really like to hear about your timelines cuz I'm starting to panic. :oops: (Only NEW PR card applications please, renewal timelines are different and irrelevant for us.)
You can apply for everything without PR card. Use your confirmation of landing document for that. My parents landed and I got them healthcare card, driving license and bank accounts

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Thanks, am i right your wife and daughter’s application are both decision made?
Yes Submitted 3 application in same envelop.
30th May delivered to Sydney NS.
AOR on July 5th for all 3 application
July 7th my application was approved and I can see status they mailed my PR card.
July 11th I received PR card.
From July 6th till date status is decision made for my wife and Daughter.

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
too bad, Looks like they dont care to read payment receipt also, looks like my case might be similar still waiting for my wife and daughter's PR card. I paid fees for 3 people together.
Sent back afresh with request for urgent processing. Being sent for the 4th time, hope they consider and we can get on. Never knew this would be such a big nuisance…

Jammie_2022

Jul 14, 2022
You have similar timeline as me, Initial application sent in May was returned and resent the application in June and it was received on June 22nd. Keep me posted if you receive AOR.
Hello,
Have you received any update or AOR? I am yet to receive mine

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
P

Same thing for me! I called them twice this week and the only thing they said was that it is in process. The agent told me the only thing I have to do is just waiting.

Reactions: Bhamarekm