+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

darpanthacker

Mar 12, 2022
yes i’ am tracking 3 application in one account only, maybe they are not started processing your wife’s application that’s why you cannot link it.
They started processing my application on 24th May. It would really surprise me if they have not even started working on my wife's application by now.
But then anything is possible.

darpanthacker

Mar 12, 2022
You can link to your own or make a separate account for your wife. Either way the linking issue will be the same, most of the time the Place of Birth is the issue, input exactly the same way as in your passport or COPR
Tried multiple combinations. We landed on 30 April and I could link my application by 24th May. For my wife, I am exhausting 5 attempts everyday since past three weeks now. Frustrating !

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Tried multiple combinations. We landed on 30 April and I could link my application by 24th May. For my wife, I am exhausting 5 attempts everyday since past three weeks now. Frustrating !
Same with me I tried many times to link my wife's and kids application never worked.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Card Renewal Application Sent on 1 June 2022.
PR Card Renewal Application Received by IRCC on 6 June 2022..
Waiting on AOR as of today
Tried Many times to see application status by UCI etc .but didn't worked.

Sony6279

Jul 10, 2022
proof of residency requirements if you were outside canada for 1095 days or more in the past 5 years. Does anyone know the meaning and what should be included.

wink

May 25, 2021
Sorry if this question was asked/answered before. Can PR card renewal application be submitted online? If so, can someone please share the link here, please?
I read somewhere that someone submitted online application, but I could not find any link in the ircc website.
Thanks.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Card Renewal Application Sent on 1 June 2022.
PR Card Renewal Application Received by IRCC on 6 June 2022..
Waiting on AOR as of today
Tried Many times to see application status by UCI etc .but didn't worked.
Anyone in the same boat with same or nearest date

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
My wife and me got our PR cards in the mail today. My son’s application still IN PROCESS. Would have felt happier if all three of us had got it today.

Reactions: Bhamarekm

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
My wife and me got our PR cards in the mail today. My son’s application still IN PROCESS. Would have felt happier if all three of us had got it today.
Did you apply urgent or regular? There might be a chance that the officer for your son’s application is different than you and your wifes. Fingers cross you’ll get that soon too.

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Did you apply urgent or regular? There might be a chance that the officer for your son’s application is different than you and your wifes. Fingers cross you’ll get that soon too.
No applied regular. hope you are right about the different officer. Otherwise makes no sense. Both my wife and my son have 804 days residency and I had 849 days. The three applications delivered same day 30th May.

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
No applied regular. hope you are right about the different officer. Otherwise makes no sense. Both my wife and my son have 804 days residency and I had 849 days. The three applications delivered same day 30th May.
I just checked now the status of ours (me & my son) it’s still “on process”

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
proof of residency requirements if you were outside canada for 1095 days or more in the past 5 years. Does anyone know the meaning
I know what it means. Theorically you are not qualified to renew because you will lose RO by living outside of Canada more than 1095 days for past five years. However, you can still count your days living with your citizen spouse (who accompany who question) as IN Canada. Just give your spouse's information, especially her employment or business activities. Visa status. Your home address and bills. Something like these to PROVE your living outside Canada TOGATHER and at least your wife EARN money there.