+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

lhead

Jul 7, 2016
I and my son got our AOR yesterday and it says now in process, application received last May 11. However my husband got his too a day after yesterday and says “Decision made”
Was able to link on GC key today. Status shows 'Submitted'

Reactions: cg2871

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
My status was changed to Complete and my card mailed out!

Here is my timeline:

application received: May 6th
AOR: May 31st
DM: June 25th
Complete and card mailed: July 5th

I also called to confirm the address they sent it to as my mailing address is different from my home address. Should be getting it soon! (I’m in AB)

Bhamarekm

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Phew finally approved renewal card for me and my family together.
  1. Application send for PR renewal on May 26th 2022.
  2. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 30, 2022. :- AOR
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2022.
  4. Final decision - July 7, 2022:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
For me and my wife, its the following. My son's status is still IN PROCESS. Not sure if that has happened with anyone else.

• We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 30, 2022.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 1, 2022.
  • We started processing your application on July 1, 2022.
  • Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on June 30, 2022. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
  • Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on July 6, 2022.

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
Did the applications reach at the same time for all three of you ? Also was the residency time the same ?
Yes they reached at the same time May 11, my husband stayed 2 months longer than us but we all stayed here in Canada more than 2yrs.

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Yes they reached at the same time May 11, my husband stayed 2 months longer than us but we all stayed here in Canada more than 2yrs.
Ok thanks. In my case both my wife and son had 804 days, and I had 849 days. So they mailed out mine and my wife’s . Son’s still under PROCESS. Only logic is some other agent is processing my son’s application . Would welcome any comments from forum members if any . Hope this wait ends soon…

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
Ok thanks. In my case both my wife and son had 804 days, and I had 849 days. So they mailed out mine and my wife’s . Son’s still under PROCESS. Only logic is some other agent is processing my son’s application . Would welcome any comments from forum members if any . Hope this wait ends soon…
Me and my son stayed 997 days inside canada & my husband is 1055 days, i was thinking maybe mine and my son has different agent too, hopefully we can get a result soon.

Reactions: cg2871

darpanthacker

Mar 12, 2022
Same with me and my son still in process but for my husband it’s mailed already.
Hey. Need quick help.
Are you tracking your's as well your husband's PR card application using one IRCC account or you have created two separate accounts?
I am having a hard time linking my wife's application. I could link my application with ease. Just thinking if creating a separate account for her will help.

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
Hey. Need quick help.
Are you tracking your's as well your husband's PR card application using one IRCC account or you have created two separate accounts?
I am having a hard time linking my wife's application. I could link my application with ease. Just thinking if creating a separate account for her will help.
yes i’ am tracking 3 application in one account only, maybe they are not started processing your wife’s application that’s why you cannot link it.

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
Hey. Need quick help.
You can link to your own or make a separate account for your wife. Either way the linking issue will be the same, most of the time the Place of Birth is the issue, input exactly the same way as in your passport or COPR