+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

daveonline

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I started feeling anxious, they started processing my application since 55 Days, and as follows:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 25, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 10, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on May 10, 2022.

yet, nothing new since May 10? Is anyone in a similar situation?
Once the status changes to Decision made, you can expect the card in a week's time or if application is incomplete, they will send it back.
In any case, call IRCC around 8-9 am and ask the agent about it.

mmtsd1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Once the status changes to Decision made, you can expect the card in a week's time or if application is incomplete, they will send it back.
In any case, call IRCC around 8-9 am and ask the agent about it.
The ECAS portal shows thefollowing since May 10, yet nothing the mail:

Permanent Resident Card Application Status
Decision Made

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
The ECAS portal shows thefollowing since May 10, yet nothing the mail:

Permanent Resident Card Application Status
Decision Made
Why don't you call the helpline 888-242-2100, or send them a webform enquiry. They will give you some update. Since you have the AOR, they found your application complete. Generally if there is a problem in the application or the photos, they send it back and there is no AOR.

mal95

Jun 29, 2022
hello there
why i am not getting AOR for pr card renewal
recieved since 18 may
is there some one else waiting around that date
thanks

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
hello there
recieved since 18 may
thanks
See if you can find it on GC Key. Sometimes forum members advise that the AOR email does not get received but the applications shows up on GC key. See post from @ride_bike

Reactions: mal95

Ped1994

Star Member
May 24, 2022
I tried to add my application for pr card renewal on GC key, I tried a couple of times and I am sure all of the informations are correct but every time it says that there is no such application

has anyone faced this issue?

cg2871

Star Member
May 3, 2022
I tried to add my application for pr card renewal on GC key, I tried a couple of times and I am sure all of the informations are correct but every time it says that there is no such application

has anyone faced this issue?
I hope you entered the place of birth exactly the same way it's entered in your passport. For example KOLKATA, WEST BENGAL needs to be entered with the comma and the gap between the comma and WEST BENGAL. I could get in without trouble once I entered the place of birth properly.

em_10

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone, I was inside Canada when my PR got approved. My E-copr is dated 24th June. I submitted the photo on the PR portal but it kept saying too bright/dark. I tried every possible variant but it still gave the same error message and I simply submitted. My photo it says is still under review with IRCC and when I try to track my application, I am unable to. Has anyone faced a similar situation? How soon do you think they will respond? It says 65 days as processing time for PR cards now but I was hoping to get it sooner inorder to be able to travel overseas.

Kk_1

Jun 25, 2022
hello there
recieved since 18 may
thanks
My PR renewal package was received on May 19, still no AOR. Feeling a little anxious at this point. I think most people receive AOR within 1-1.5 months. Staying hopeful.

mal95

Jun 29, 2022
My PR renewal package was received on May 19, still no AOR. Feeling a little anxious at this point. I think most people receive AOR within 1-1.5 months. Staying hopeful.
got recieved email today
u will get it very soon

Reactions: Kk_1