+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Received confirmation email that paper application has been received.

• Date Received: March 17, 2023

A bit confused on the messaging though:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 8, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does that mean it is still in progress or final decision made?

Thank you in advance.
I have a similar message on my application, only difference is mine shows "March 28, 2023: Your application is in progress." Still waiting, nothing yet.

However from many threads which i have read, you should get an approval message within next few days.

Reactions: n.moustafa

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Received confirmation email that paper application has been received.

• Date Received: March 17, 2023

A bit confused on the messaging though:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 8, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does that mean it is still in progress or final decision made?

Thank you in advance.
One of the many quirks of Canadas IRCC accounts. I really hope IRCC consolidates all it's portal and put it under one portal for everything immigration related. Jesus, the amount of portals they have..smh.

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
One of the many quirks of Canadas IRCC accounts. I really hope IRCC consolidates all it's portal and put it under one portal for everything immigration related. Jesus, the amount of portals they have..smh.
Is the 'View' button under 'Action' active and can you click it? If no, then it's just a glitch. If yes, then they should have sent you an email saying what the issue is. My wife s application was returned but they sent a separate email sayin the pic was not valid

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the 'View' button under 'Action' active and can you click it? If no, then it's just a glitch. If yes, then they should have sent you an email saying what the issue is. My wife s application was returned but they sent a separate email sayin the pic was not valid
Same with me

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello, I applied and I learned from FEDEX that they received application on March 14th, paper application. No news yet. Are people hearing anything from their paper applications yet from March applicants? Thanks!

VanMTG

May 4, 2023
Hello, I applied and I learned from FEDEX that they received application on March 14th, paper application. No news yet. Are people hearing anything from their paper applications yet from March applicants? Thanks!
My paper application was delivered 6th March and on June 5th I received my AOR. So hopefully you'll receive word from them soon too!
I will update on here as my application progresses...

Reactions: amruta123

tk785

May 24, 2021
Got an AOR email today for my PR card renewal submitted online on 04/05/23 :)
Seriously? I submitted mine on the 6th of April online and they still can't even find my application on the system because they're 'still processing february' even though some people on here are getting movement from March - April already. What gives

• Wow
Reactions: bas12

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
Seriously? I submitted mine on the 6th of April online and they still can't even find my application on the system because they're 'still processing february' even though some people on here are getting movement from March - April already. What gives
Maybe it is worth it to consider urgent processing, if you already have your plane tickets? Or do you want to wait for AOR before you do that?

• Haha

bpither

May 22, 2023
Submitted PR renewal by registered mail and they received/signed for it on March 1st. On May 30th I received a confirmation email to confirm they received the application (AOR). Up until then I would on occasion visit the website and always the same default message - no record of the application. So don't despair - just bureaucracy. Next message a couple of days later "Card mailed June 2nd" but never notified ... I found out by going to the site. Now we'll see when it arrives ...

Postscript: Card arrived in the mail today, June 9th

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: bas12

superde

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
In the same boat, application received 13th March. No update yet. i see someone with March 18th getting AOR. Interesting