Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
But, wouldn't approval have to come before being sent for printing? ;)
In any event it is a positive sign!
I hope it is positive. I am beyond sick of waiting for this damn card lol

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

Were you able to link with an Application Number? Or with your name only?
UCI and lastname.
I cannot remember I use the real City name or the province name for my birth city (my passport only show province name as my birth place). Notice someone said, you should use any name on your passport (has to match), not the real name of the city...you do try both...best wish

Reactions: wow777

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
As of this morning my wife’s PR card has been approved and mailed, finally! 63 days of waiting

No email notification sent to notify of the approval/update and no change in the online portal. Can’t track on ECAS

Last edited:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of this morning my wife’s PR card has been approved and mailed, finally! 63 days of waiting

No email notification sent to notify of the approval/update and no change in the online portal. Can’t track on ECAS
You deserve a vacation! Congrats!!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Magic ball worked, isnt it :D

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
UCI and lastname.
I cannot remember I use the real City name or the province name for my birth city (my passport only show province name as my birth place). Notice someone said, you should use any name on your passport (has to match), not the real name of the city...you do try both...best wish
Applied for renewal online on Feb 5th. Still not able to link my application on the IRCC portal.

pHrankee

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
As per the agent I spoke to this morning, they are currently working on January 27th submissions.
Looks the timelines are goin back and forth. Just few days ago someone posted here saying they were already working on Jan 30th applications. Ah well. Just have to wait.

I applied online for PR renewal on Feb 5th. Maybe another week or two for them to get to mine.

wow777

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Looks the timelines are goin back and forth. Just few days ago someone posted here saying they were already working on Jan 30th applications. Ah well. Just have to wait.

I applied online for PR renewal on Feb 5th. Maybe another week or two for them to get to mine.
I applied online on the 10th of Feb, so your update should come before mine. Please keep us posted here. Thanks!

Reactions: pHrankee