+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & New - 2022 Processing Timeline

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, has anyone submitted PR Renewal application for a family of 3 using Online Portal ? How does other applicants fill the online details ?
My spouse and I each used our own profiles under our own emails and I used a secondary email address I have to create a profile for my daughter and then we did one app per profile.

Reactions: rns9

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
My spouse and I each used our own profiles under our own emails and I used a secondary email address I have to create a profile for my daughter and then we did one app per profile.
Thank you so much for replying. I will definitely try this out and see if it works for us.

nexope

Jun 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

Called IRCC today afternoon and talked to an agent for my PR card renewal which was sent by Canada post on Jan 21st and delivered on Jan 25th. However he couldn't find my application even after keeping me on hold for multiple times. But the agent was kind enough to explain me in detail how they process the application and said the current processing time is 66 days. They are currently processing application received on or before Jan18th and advised me to call by 2nd week of April. But to my surprise I just received AOR and I was able to link my application to GC Key. I guess the call triggered the system to send AOR and process my application.

Application sent: Jan 21st
Application received: Jan 25th
AOR: March 24th

Calgary2022

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hello everyone,

Called IRCC today afternoon and talked to an agent for my PR card renewal which was sent by Canada post on Jan 21st and delivered on Jan 25th. However he couldn't find my application even after keeping me on hold for multiple times. But the agent was kind enough to explain me in detail how they process the application and said the current processing time is 66 days. They are currently processing application received on or before Jan18th and advised me to call by 2nd week of April. But to my surprise I just received AOR and I was able to link my application to GC Key. I guess the call triggered the system to send AOR and process my application.

Application sent: Jan 21st
Application received: Jan 25th
AOR: March 24th
That is what the agent told me this morning, they’re processing the Jan 18th application.. but I noticed that there are few here in the forum that sent their application late January and receiving their cards already..

Reactions: nexope

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
Online application on Feb 2nd and today I can link it with GCKey successfully. Is this the famous AOR??
What is the status kn GCKEY ?

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
I think I got the “ghost update” today. When I logged into gckey a few minutes ago the status was “ "Application/profile updated".

After clicking on the application the status is now back to “submitted”

Is this the ghost update?
What is thr status showing in GCKEY?