+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Decision made

Kirit Shroff

Jan 21, 2019
My PR Card renewal status says that the Decision has been made on my application and the details are as follows:
DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. You will be informed of the decision.
If your application is approved, you will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you.
If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the decision by mail.

However now more than 12 weeks have passed since the decision was made but did not receive any notice whether the application has been approved or rejected. How can I get further detailed information regarding approval or rejection? Please advise.

shabou

Feb 8, 2019
My PR Card renewal status says that the Decision has been made on my application and the details are as follows:
DECISION MADE
Your application will be either approved or rejected. You will be informed of the decision.
If your application is approved, you will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you.

However now more than 12 weeks have passed since the decision was made but did not receive any notice whether the application has been approved or rejected. How can I get further detailed information regarding approval or rejection? Please advise.
I'm at the same situation like you. Now more than 5 weeks I'm under 'Decision Made' status; no email or letter from CIC. Please advise if you have any news???

Geminijj

Feb 15, 2019
DECISION MADE

I think it will take morethan 3 mos.I renewed my PR card by first week of august 2018 and I received my new card 2nd week of nov.Dnt worry you will receive soon

Last edited:

qalmdallal

Oct 5, 2014
DECISION MADE

Hi;
Did you receive it?

May 19, 2019
I am the same situation. I have my status in the website online decision made but i was wondering about the letter notice whether my PR renewal approved or not. What should we do then? should we contact the local immigration office or just wait?

Reactions: Toronto1971