+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD RENEWAL complicated situation please advice

khalledmollah

Oct 30, 2016
Hi,

I lost my passport one year ago when I was outside Canada at I am origin from . Instantly I do police report and notarized from the honorable court by layer . I apply a new passport And with New passport I came back Canada .
My pr card will expire after one month now I'm worried about how i can apply for renewal my pr card in canada with out my previous passport . I know cic will collect travel history report from cbsa . But how I can provide my travel documents . Provide travel documents possibly 0% .
My wife and son are Canadian citizens . Son will go to university from this year.
Please give me advice about my critical situation.

Thanks

Khalled

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
You also have to provide travel history 5 years preceding application.one idea is to check your mails about travel tickets so you can write duration of time spent on those countries you visited. It is not compulsory to include old passport copies if you are in canada and met RO inside canada.

since your spouse is canadian I'm not sure if she was outside canada these days and you are accompanying her,in this case proof is difficult.

If they ask for old passport copies you can include copy of police report,notary and new passport copy explaining them situation. Other thing I heard of is movement records or immigration records from each country you visited. They may give as per the passport. you can even try that

hottiana

Oct 29, 2016
Category........
Nothing complicated. You always require to submit current valid passport. Passport used to enter Canada at the time of PR is not required. Because in many cases that passport expired and u get fresh one. You have valid reason for new passport. So its OK go ahead.

khalledmollah

Oct 30, 2016
Thanks you lot for giving me advice. I already apply travel history report from cbsa . But it's already 5 weeks gone no news . When I call them they always said it's on process . What you suggest Should I have to go any Canadian layer for my unexpected situation and tell him to find a better solutions .

Again thanks to all for being kind advice

Khalled

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I'm not saying about travel history from CBSA but if you try to fillout application one question is about all the travels outside canada and their durations I'm talking about that.CBSA report takes time. Also try to get health records