+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - Can't link application online

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello Everyone! My last name has changed, so I have sent my new documents to PR renewal office in Sydney and my document has received on June 1, 2021, however, when I try to link my paper application to my online portal it says ''no application found''.

When I am trying to link I use the exact things on my new passport and my application form and no luck so far.

I have sent a few web forums, but as you can imagine they say we are busy it might take a few weeks to link. Does anyone have this issue or anything you've come up with?

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hello Everyone! My last name has changed, so I have sent my new documents to PR renewal office in Sydney and my document has received on June 1, 2021, however, when I try to link my paper application to my online portal it says ''no application found''.

When I am trying to link I use the exact things on my new passport and my application form and no luck so far.

I have sent a few web forums, but as you can imagine they say we are busy it might take a few weeks to link. Does anyone have this issue or anything you've come up with?
Hello, I also sent my PR renewal and accdg to Canada post tracking they received on May 31. When I try to link my application to online portal, it also says no application found.
I read previously that it's still early to check knowing that the processing time now is 90 days. I will check mine after 3weekish.

rifo94

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hello, I also sent my PR renewal and accdg to Canada post tracking they received on May 31. When I try to link my application to online portal, it also says no application found.
I read previously that it's still early to check knowing that the processing time now is 90 days. I will check mine after 3weekish.
Hello, thank you for your update! Can you let me know when you are able to link it? I need to travel and I need urgently.