+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal & Border Crossings

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by katielynn906, Nov 3, 2019.

  1. Hello Everyone!

    I'm in the process of renewing my PR Card. I have lived and worked in Canada the past 5 years. I have a full time job, own a home, and all of that. The application seems pretty straight forward except for when it comes to the border crossings part. My husband and I live in a border town and we cross the border to the USA a decent amount to go shopping, go to events, etc. My question is if I have to list all of those crossings or if my consent to have them pull my record will suffice.

    Thank you so much!


    Katie Corchis

Share This Page