+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal - April 30

eclc88

Mar 5, 2015
Hello, my wife applied for PR card renewal April 30, 2023. We were able to link her account to IRCC and the pr portal shows incomplete but greyed out. I already called into IRCC and they sent a note to the visa office. Our flight tickets to China are for September 1. What are our options when she comes back? Can she fly to the states and enter via vehicle? Thanks!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, my wife applied for PR card renewal April 30, 2023. We were able to link her account to IRCC and the pr portal shows incomplete but greyed out. I already called into IRCC and they sent a note to the visa office. Our flight tickets to China are for September 1. What are our options when she comes back? Can she fly to the states and enter via vehicle? Thanks!
If she has a valid US visa, she can walk across the border too.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She can apply for a PRTD and avoid the hassle of returning via the U.S.