+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal application online - 26th June

heartypatel732

Star Member
Dec 1, 2013
Hello guys,
Hope all doing well.

I have some questions regarding the PR card renewal application i made on 26th June.

1. I am trying to link my application to IRCC account and I have no luck whatsoever with that. If someone has any input on this Please recommend.
2. I have not received any acknowledgement that they received my application and I am in middle of nowhere even after a month of applying.

Could someone please share their experience with this and any input will be much appreciated.

Thank you again!!

ssnagra

Jan 4, 2015
Hello guys,
Hope all doing well.

I have some questions regarding the PR card renewal application i made on 26th June.

1. I am trying to link my application to IRCC account and I have no luck whatsoever with that. If someone has any input on this Please recommend.
2. I have not received any acknowledgement that they received my application and I am in middle of nowhere even after a month of applying.

Could someone please share their experience with this and any input will be much appreciated.

Thank you again!!
This forum is full of members posting their timelines. If you look for it, they are processing end of May applications. So expect on an average around a month more of wait before it will be linked/processed