+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Additional Information Requested

Dominica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application for renewal of PR card and now after 6 weeks received an email from their office to provide the following :

* Proof of residency in Canada for the period since i became a Permanent Resident.
* Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where i have
traveled.

What are the best documents i can provide as Proof of residence in Canada

Will the exit/entry stamps on the passport not be enough record to provide as a movement certificate cannot be provided from India or Qatar.

Anyone gone through the similar situation please advise.

Thanks in advance

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
How long did you stay in Canada.

Dominica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Too late now have just seen this.

In my case my husband sponsored me after our marriage in my home country. Now the credit card bills all come in his name since he pays the same. though most of our accounts are joint he is the primary holder so most of the correspondence in his name. Will my driving license help since it has the home address.

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application for renewal of PR card and now after 6 weeks received an email from their office to provide the following :

* Proof of residency in Canada for the period since i became a Permanent Resident.
* Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where i have
traveled.

Will the exit/entry stamps on the passport not be enough record to provide as a movement certificate cannot be provided from India or Qatar.

Thanks in advance
When was your application Received ?
When did you get the email?

dougls85

Aug 12, 2017
I have same situation:

Application was received on 6 April 2017
They asked to send movement certificate on 1 June 2017
I send movement certificate on 6 June 2017
There is no update after I send the movement certificate??????

swt

Aug 29, 2017
Hope anyone can help me... getting worried now. I did not include my passport page copies in the original application. It is not listed on the check list and I thought they will check in their system anyway. Is there anyway I can submit/mail the additional documents to them? I do not have the case number or on-line status by now. I called the cic and the agent told me the only way is to wait for the officer asking for it..... Anyone has the similar situation?

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
I have same situation:

Application was received on 6 April 2017
They asked to send movement certificate on 1 June 2017
I send movement certificate on 6 June 2017
There is no update after I send the movement certificate??????
How did you get movement certificate?

Harryhere101

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

traveled.

Thanks in advance
Can you give a follow up on your case?

Harryhere101

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

traveled.

Thanks in advance
Any updates on your case?