+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal - 2023 issues

KaviAmb

Aug 14, 2023
Hi,

can some one please suggest how do I know my PR card renewal application status ? and to whom I need to escalate it with ? its almost 2 1/2 months and not received any confirmation mail that my application received from IRCC? I subbed my application on 2023 June 05 via PR online portal, and I can not even link this application to my account.

any suggestions or leads really appreciated.

thanks.

KaviAmb

Aug 14, 2023
thanks for the response. I don't have any number ? can you provide me, if you have any contact number for IRCC?

ssnagra

Jan 4, 2015
According to timelines by other posters, you should be receiving your card for straightforward application in next 2 weeks.
For not able to link issue, it can be either due to mismatch in info or application not yet in processing

KaviAmb

Aug 14, 2023
yeah..even I am thinking the same as per other posts. lets see. but its really surprising IRCC does not even sent confirmation once they receive applications. if some one having any contact number please share here I would be great, will follow up with them.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Try these steps -

1. Link PR card application to GCkey - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 .When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for Afghanistan and Ukraine refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. Ask them your PR card application number and use the same to link

Reactions: robal

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Hi,

I also applied for renew of pr card on june 8th but still no response only I link my application within gckey..on 17th of August.. till now no response..Only processing is going on..
Plz let me know if u got your card or not..plz
Keep in touch..as we are in same boat.

robal

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
yeah..even I am thinking the same as per other posts. lets see. but its really surprising IRCC does not even sent confirmation once they receive applications. if some one having any contact number please share here I would be great, will follow up with them.
Any response from Ircc or you got your renew card or not?

rpthakar

Feb 16, 2018
I’m with the same boat as I applied for urgency request on august 7th and still did not receive anything

ibrahimabulabannnn

Nov 6, 2023
Did you get it? if so, how long did it take?