+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card questions

awn

Sep 29, 2006
Hi,
a. I have noticed that Permanent Resident Card photos specifications found in Applying for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) Guide - 5445E downloadable from www.cic.gc.ca are the same as photo specification of PR request, can we just use the same?

b. any fees need to be paid at POE when applying for PR Card?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

awn said:
Hi,
a. I have noticed that Permanent Resident Card photos specifications found in Applying for a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) Guide - 5445E downloadable from www.cic.gc.ca are the same as photo specification of PR request, can we just use the same?

b. any fees need to be paid at POE when applying for PR Card?
Yes and No, as you already paid it in your Imm app.

PMM

mssbhagavan

Jul 9, 2013
my Canadian Visa for entry expires by 28 october 2015.

Would you please guide me to plan my trip.I have some few questions.

1.If I (principal applicant) alone fly before October 2015 get PR card and come back.If my my family is not flying with me till october do they can fly to Canada after the expiry date.If so what is the procedure,just a remedical test is enough?

2.I I & my family leaving to Canada after the expiry date of Visa what is the procedure.Do the medical test is sufficient?

2.After getting the PR card only on the 5th year if I land in Canada do they renew my PR for next 5 years?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
You and your family need to stay 2 out of 5 years in Canada to retain PR status.