+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card.questation? guide pl

cuterose

Dec 25, 2009
Dear all,
my Pr card is valid til feb-2010(5 yr)I need to renew it.I got it by marriage to citizen canadina guy.last year i got divorce from him.
and now i got married in india with guy this year.he will come in april-2010 to ca.he has already got visa-PR spousal application in jan-2010.

my questation is to renew pr card i need to show my legal name change any official document(as i want to add my present hubby's surname after my name in pr card ,present surname on pr card is of my ex husband).
we have
- divorce certificate from previous spouse(court decree,mine is canadian and his is indian court decree).
-Marriage certi -indian(i married in india).
now to change driver licence name i need to show him a my date of birth certi.i did only 10th class(SSC in india)
cic asking my birth certi so is it ok to just provide ssc school leaving certi ( i havent registerd in munciple about my birth as i m from village area so people normally dont register their birth .it is 26 years back story)

do they accept SSC leaving certificate???? as my identity proof.
i dont have any indian driving/voter card.
what other document i can provide him as i am the person whose name is xyz and married to this guy?its like personal identity document)

kindly do the needful.

thanks