+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIMES

Confusedladoncic

Mar 14, 2014
Hello everyone and Seniors in the forum

I landed at the Carway border on 13th April and I live in Calgary, mine was an internal application and I just went to the border to land. I wondered if anyone else is waiting for their PR Card and if someone has recently got it, just want to calculate the timeline as I have to travel overseas. Please any help would be appreciated if someone knows how long its taking to get PR CARD in mail and whether its a courier or just regular mail. It says 68 days on the website though. Any help/comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

It's taking as long as the website says, plus a week or so mailing time. If the processing time stays the same, you should get your card around the end of June.

Confusedladoncic

Mar 14, 2014
Thanks guys, Do you guys know if it comes earlier as well as the website is just a rough guidance or does it always take that long ? Also is there a way to track this card or not ?. Thanks guys

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Confusedladoncic said:
Thanks guys, Do you guys know if it comes earlier as well as the website is just a rough guidance or does it always take that long ? Also is there a way to track this card or not ?. Thanks guys
Pretty much always takes as much time as posted on the website, if not longer. There is no way to track it.

sali_ouf

Dec 19, 2012
Confusedladoncic said:
Sure you can track it by your UCI number on ECAS.

sali_ouf

Dec 19, 2012
Confusedladoncic said:
Even if it is my first PR Card, I can still track it ? where on Ecas can I track it guys ?
Here you are : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp.
(Choose category : PR card)

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Confusedladoncic said:
Thanks but that is for renewals and second time applicants or who have lost it. Its not for the first timers.
Hi Confusedladoncic,

You can see my timeline from my profile. It's 62 days and still we are waiting for our PR cards. Can you tell me where did you see the processing times as 68 days? Can you share that link here?

One more thing is the link which was posted here to check the PR card status is ONLY for the replacement and renewals but not for the first time applicants like us. I have booked my flight to Calgary on June 13th and really waiting to get the PR card before that.

Lets be in touch guys. All the best.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Confusedladoncic said:
Anyone Else Landed around 13 april 2014 at Carway and still waiting for your PR Cards ?

Cheers
EVERYONE who landed in April is still waiting for their cards. The processing time is 85 days; that doesn't mean 85 days for some and 40 days for others.

CIC hasn't even finished processing March yet. Expect your card mid July and not anytime before, unless the processing time goes down.