+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr card processing time

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somayia said:
hi im new immigrant landed on 27th april n not got PR cards till now,what shud i do to travel?
Nobody will stop you from leaving. If the PR card arrives while you are gone and somebody is there checking your mail, they can FedEx it to you where you are. If you want to return to Canada and still don't have your PR card, you can apply for a PR travel document at a Canadian embassy.

Maxmillion

Jun 25, 2012
It takes from 2 weeks to months. You can probably speed up with your travel plan with fees but still need at least a week or 2. Contact the office NS for your question.

somayia

Jun 23, 2012
hi
yesterday talked to call centre they said i should wait for PR cards till 6th july.i landed on 26th n waiting till now for PR cards .call even now now is aware about what is going there.they said if u dont get till 6th call again ,what is this ???????sombody pls reply if passing thru same process.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
Hi Somayia,
I'm in the same if not a worse situation. I & my family arrived on 2nd April, 3 members of the family received their PR cards about 2-3 weeks ago whilst two of us are yet to receive ours.I've been trying to speak to the people at CIC but have not had any luck! :mad: