+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD PROCESSING TIME OTTAWA OFFICE

maOnt21

Jan 11, 2022
did you just send the photo and copr or you filled out an application for pr card aswell?
just what was told, copr letter with the photo. This was done on May 31st.. IRCC told not to wait and not to apply for a seperate PR card application

pc2

Jul 25, 2016
just what was told, copr letter with the photo. This was done on May 31st.. IRCC told not to wait and not to apply for a seperate PR card application
do you see an expiry date of copr on your cic account? My letter says its valid for one year but on cic the expiry date was in december

maOnt21

Jan 11, 2022
do you see an expiry date of copr on your cic account? My letter says its valid for one year but on cic the expiry date was in december
my letter says the same: 1 yr validity. CIC shows nothing, says still submitted

KMayur

Jul 23, 2021
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.

maOnt21

Jan 11, 2022
Good day Everyone,
I just got my COPR last week here in Ottawa! And mailed them the copr letter and photo to the address here in Ottawa how long will it take to get the Pr card here in Ottawa. Please and thanks. Anyone got it soon
7.5 months

maOnt21

Jan 11, 2022
My photo & Address is still in review at portal. No updates on PR card yet. COPR received on 11 Dec. Emailing everyday for status updates but no response.
Called IRCC, they just informed that card is not at production yet. Not sure what's holding up.
People here have waited 7.5 months. It will come.

gkns26

Jan 3, 2022
My PR card application photo problems
IRRC send Friday email
After Friday evening I send mailing new photos
Already before waiting 7month
New photo summit today how long process time?? Any have same problems?? Please tell me