+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing - May 2020 Applicants

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
So frustrating for us! How come there are still people waiting for 5 months from Saskatoon IRCC but still no update so far? I did not know that there will be another long wait after my PR was approved... Hope we all get PR cards within this year.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I know for that when they start working on our stuff, it'll take months before they clear the backlogs. Once borders and countries loosen up - I will ask for urgent processing. Im planning to visit my home country. With us waiting for months, we gotta have our cards sooner that those who just recently submitted.

Reactions: chefbok92

Adekemmy

Oct 22, 2019
Hi has anyone couriered passport photos before to IRCc? I got a passport photo submission request to submit to a P.O Box address in NS Sydney. However I’m currently outside Canada, and fedex, dhl etc don’t deliver to PO Boxes. I checked on ircc website and saw they have a courier address-
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
I then sent my photos here. It got delivered in 2 days and someone signed for it. It’s been over a month and whenever I call ircc, they say it’s not been updated on their system yet. has anyone experienced this?

Pkaur11

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi has anyone couriered passport photos before to IRCc? I got a passport photo submission request to submit to a P.O Box address in NS Sydney. However I’m currently outside Canada, and fedex, dhl etc don’t deliver to PO Boxes. I checked on ircc website and saw they have a courier address-
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
I then sent my photos here. It got delivered in 2 days and someone signed for it. It’s been over a month and whenever I call ircc, they say it’s not been updated on their system yet. has anyone experienced this?
It’s taking 6 weeks. One of friend got his pr card after 6 weeks.

Adekemmy

Oct 22, 2019
My application is now 5 months. Landed in June. Took them 3 months to request for another passport photo. Now it’s taking forever for them to process the new submitted ones

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
received my PR card yesterday strange thing happened i sent PR card photos and documents to Ottawa CPO but received the PR from Sydney NS office

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
I submitted the docs and the photo on 22nd May and got a ghost update in the first-week os Sep, but no news yet! did anyone remain from May?
same i sent the photos end of this may. copr received on may 22. still waiting pr card.

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
Same for me.
Novascotia
Time line 22 may 2020 Copr
May 23 sent photos with copr
called them on this novembre said PR card was not printed yet
Is this normal?

guitarman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Same for me.
Novascotia
Time line 22 may 2020 Copr
May 23 sent photos with copr
called them on this novembre said PR card was not printed yet
Is this normal?
I've been waiting since mid-June. My partner received their card in early-October, and I'm still waiting. When I've called they just say it's in line to be printed. We sent the photos and applications in the same package.

Reactions: Tamim8

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
I've been waiting since mid-June. My partner received their card in early-October, and I'm still waiting. When I've called they just say it's in line to be printed. We sent the photos and applications in the same package.
thats v good news. probably ur pr card be at your mail. what provnice r you in. i assume you sent photos mid june as well

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
I have been jumping from one thread to another trying to check on PR card processing in Saskatoon. It seems like there's no progress for PR cards being processed in that office. Any update guys?

June 3 - COPR
June 12 - Sent docs for PR card (Saskatoon)
xxxxx - Still waiting
just wondering have you received pr yet. my copr was late may and still waiting

Vvansic

Dec 19, 2020
Im still waiting for my PR card
Became a resident May 21st. 2020
They received my PR card application the same day
I sent photos to Halifax office May 29th along with copies of PR letter.
Application still says submitted 7 months later no updates.
webform gives same general template whenever I inquire. I've called and talked to a agent they just tell me they have everything they need and that should be to me in a month every time. Not sure what else to do.
Anyone else in this boat?

Reactions: Tamim8