+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing - May 2020 Applicants

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi All,

I sent my documents to IRCC Saskatoon on May 29th 2020. No update since then.
How could I link my PR card application with my GC Account? Appreciate all your help in advance.

Thank you,
Barinder Singh

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I have been jumping from one thread to another trying to check on PR card processing in Saskatoon. It seems like there's no progress for PR cards being processed in that office. Any update guys?

June 3 - COPR
June 12 - Sent docs for PR card (Saskatoon)
xxxxx - Still waiting

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
It looks like we are stuck now. I will have to fly to my home country at the end of November but I am not sure if I can get my pr card from Saskatoon IRCC before my flight date...

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Hi All,

I sent my documents to IRCC Saskatoon on May 29th 2020. No update since then.
How could I link my PR card application with my GC Account? Appreciate all your help in advance.

Thank you,
Barinder Singh
You can sign in your gc key account and then click on add(link) your application to account and put the details and it will be linked up.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
It looks like we are stuck now. I will have to fly to my home country at the end of November but I am not sure if I can get my pr card from Saskatoon IRCC before my flight date...
You can still go to your home country but the problem is that when you apply for PRTD, its still uncertain when you'll get it. Thats the issue im facing right now. Im afraid I will be stucked there for months end because of the PRTD.

Reactions: chefbok92

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
wow....closed eh?...thats sad
Yes, :( I sent them an email .. and got a reply that they are closed until further notice and will process the PR card once staff are allowed to return to the office. They mentioned that it’s already stated in your letter that you can expect the delays.o_Oo_O

Reactions: chefbok92

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I and @Kourgagan got GU on 19 oct. I sent photos on 22 sep and he/she sent on 28 sep i think. Saskatoon IRCC.
Yes, I also sent photos and copr letter to Saskatoon office.
But I think that was just a glitch as a lot of people have got ghost updates at the same time when there was a problem to sign in the account.