+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing - May 2020 Applicants

LuckyS

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Updates at my end (for all 3 applicant in my application: me, husband and kid):
Sent documents to Etobicoke office - June/5/2020
1st Ghost update - Sep/05/2020
2nd Ghost update - Sep/18/2020 - Application approved - PR card mailed.
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. "
Recived PR Cards - Sep/23/2020

Reactions: Tamim8

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Updates at my end (for all 3 applicant in my application: me, husband and kid):
Sent documents to Etobicoke office - June/5/2020
1st Ghost update - Sep/05/2020
2nd Ghost update - Sep/18/2020 - Application approved - PR card mailed.
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. "
Recived PR Cards - Sep/23/2020
Congratulations
I need some help
How we can check our status for Pr card ?
Thanks

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Is there any news from people who sent the PR picture during June or before to the Winnipeg office? I send it at beginning of June, not news or updates in my application until now. thank you.

zohreh89

Aug 17, 2018
I submitted the docs and the photo on 22nd May and got a ghost update in the first-week os Sep, but no news yet! did anyone remain from May?

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I have also sent my copr letter with one photo to Saskatoon office on 28 September. Hopefully they will receive my documents today according to the delivery update.
But can we link the application to know the status of pr card, like when they start the process and mailing the PR Card. I have sent them an email 3-4 days back, no response yet. Even tried the phone number couple of times which is given on the website but it went to voicemail.

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
Yes
I have same problem,I don’t no either they received my pictures or not
Do you have any ideas how to contact Saskatoon office
Last week, I sent an email to Cic saskatoon and webform as well but I haven't got any reply from them yet..
I am wondering if anyone hears any news from Cic saskatoon.
Can we receive pr card within this year? So frustrating.

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
I have also sent my copr letter with one photo to Saskatoon office on 28 September. Hopefully they will receive my documents today according to the delivery update.
But can we link the application to know the status of pr card, like when they start the process and mailing the PR Card. I have sent them an email 3-4 days back, no response yet. Even tried the phone number couple of times which is given on the website but it went to voicemail.
You can link your pr card application to your Gckey account. You need your COPR number and UCI to link it. Hope we can get pr card soon. Second wave is already started...

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
You can link your pr card application to your Gckey account. You need your COPR number and UCI to link it. Hope we can get pr card soon. Second wave is already started...
Thank you for the update.
I have already linked my Pr card application to my gc key in the morning. Let’s see how long they are going to take.. fingers crossed!!!! :)

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
I got my COPR on May 28th, submission photos in London office by june 5. I have been waiting for PR card. Anyone has submitted documents in London got replies?

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hello Guys
I am new here,
COPR: 24th September
Documents mailed out: 26th September
Delivered: 30th September at Etobicoke office
now waiting time begin...!!

susanag3

May 26, 2020
Hi, I linked my PR card application to my IRCC account, but the only status that I see is "submitted". Do you see any change when they star processing your card?. I issued my picture to the Winnipeg office on June 03 and was delivered on June 05. I am getting worried since it is more four moths already and I don't receive any update.