+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing - Edmonton Office

Ash9693

Apr 20, 2021
Hey Edmontonians,

Let share our timeline for PR Card processing in Edmonton.

COPR - Nov 9
Photos mailed - Nov 10
Recieved - Nov 13

I have also linked my application to my account. Let’s hope it gets processed quickly.
Have you got your PR Card? I am also in a similar timeline

Ash9693

Apr 20, 2021
Thank you!

I had another question about the COPR document. The document on my CIC profile says it expires March 2021, however in the letter itself it says I can use this letter for 1 year. Which one is accurate? I'm a little confused. Another thing, if I don't receive my PR card by the time this COPR document expires, does that revoke my PR status and I have to go through the entire PR process again? Or I would have to reapply for just the card even though the COPR has expired?
I am also facing a similar issue as yours, Were you able to find a solution?

b k aefwer

May 25, 2020
I sent the photo in Sept 2020 to this office for my first pr card; an email suggests a photo retake on April 2021. I have not heard from them since I sent the new photo by email. I called in yesterday, and the lady said the new photo doesn't show in the system. Either the photo was not sent successfully, or the photo hasn't been uploaded.

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I sent the photo in Sept 2020 to this office for my first pr card; an email suggests a photo retake on April 2021. I have not heard from them since I sent the new photo by email. I called in yesterday, and the lady said the new photo doesn't show in the system. Either the photo was not sent successfully, or the photo hasn't been uploaded.
What number did you call?