+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Processing - Edmonton Office

rewill

May 30, 2016
Edmonton office got my documents on June 10th and I'm still waiting for my PR Card. I try linking my application online and it never finds it. No updates since then. I tried emailing them and all I get is the generic Covid response as well.

Does anyone knows what happens if they don't issue the PR card before the CoPR expires?

Lmaciel

May 22, 2020
Edmonton office got my documents on June 10th and I'm still waiting for my PR Card. I try linking my application online and it never finds it. No updates since then. I tried emailing them and all I get is the generic Covid response as well.

Does anyone knows what happens if they don't issue the PR card before the CoPR expires?
No idea! And I wonder why Edmonton is not processing it at all! I’m sure it’s not even that busy! Ugh

Hami33

Aug 15, 2016

Same here. Photos received on July 6th and I am still waiting for PR card. Couldn't link to the application either...I found one post on reddit who received the PR card from Edmonton office recently though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/kzy5wo

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
No idea! And I wonder why Edmonton is not processing it at all! I’m sure it’s not even that busy! Ugh
Edmonton has started approving PR cards, have seen updates from couple of ppl who were waiting for 6-7 months got the approval yesterday.

rewill

May 30, 2016
Congrats! Is there any email notification when they sent the card?
Thanks! They replied to my message that I sent through the IRCC Web form saying that the card was sent but that was the only email I got. I didn't get any updates on the CIC website

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hey guys,

I got a job offer in a different province and need to move soon. What's the best way to update IRCC about my change of address? Anyone who's experienced kindly help?

Thanks a lot!

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Thank you!

I had another question about the COPR document. The document on my CIC profile says it expires March 2021, however in the letter itself it says I can use this letter for 1 year. Which one is accurate? I'm a little confused. Another thing, if I don't receive my PR card by the time this COPR document expires, does that revoke my PR status and I have to go through the entire PR process again? Or I would have to reapply for just the card even though the COPR has expired?

Call them they'll update the address on ur file.

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello there,

Here's my timeline

COPR - Oct 27
Photos mailed - Nov 1
Photos received - Nov 5

I've linked my application as well, but haven't received any updates yet. It only says submitted. Hopefully we hear back soon. Let's keep this thread updated!
How can we link pr card application