+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photos rejected

hus9007

Oct 28, 2022
OMG you mean i will know fate of my resubmitted photos after 45 days. Should i right now raise a webform to inquire about receipt and acceptance of my photos. Regards
No, you don't need to raise a web form as they will not know the status of your photos. If your photos are rejected, you will get a notification around 45th day. This is what I have seen over the course of a few months. Thanks

hus9007

Oct 28, 2022
This process of photo rejection at time of pr card is just nonsense! Why IRCC is accepting photos at time of COPR and rejecting same photos at time of issuance of PR card is beyond my imagination !! This is such an irritant as the email they send us is not clear as to why pics got rejected in the first place? . We are left to fend for ourselves and how we can know what is wrong if they dont specify?
Resend pics on 13/12/22 and the game of waiting starts once again>>>
Totally agree. They need to rethink their processes. As it is cumbersome and makes no sense.

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
No, you don't need to raise a web form as they will not know the status of your photos. If your photos are rejected, you will get a notification around 45th day. This is what I have seen over the course of a few months. Thanks
Where do you normally get this notification, via e-mail?

Lobosuelto92

Jan 31, 2023
So I got the same letter n I am currently in India. This is what I did

- I went to a local photographer with the specification, got it clicked, verified the spec myself using a ruler.
- Got the stamp of the photographer at the back
- Wrote my name and DOB
- Sent the photos to my uncle in Canada who received the letter. He posted the photos with the letter to the PO box
- After 2 weeks I called the Call center and they informed that my PR card is on it way
- Once the PR card is delivered to my uncle, he will courier it to me n I will be on my way in June

Just follow these steps and it should be ok
Hi. So it’s ok to take the photo abroad canada and send them. The PR will be approved?

Lobosuelto92

Jan 31, 2023
They also ask to write name and address of photo studio. I am also in same situation. I can send photo to my friend in Canada who can then forward to concern address. But if I have to provide photo studio address then it will be evident that photo was not taken there .

Please advise on what will be the best way to them and avoid 2nd rejection.
Hi what did you did!??

Lobosuelto92

Jan 31, 2023
Guys please can you advise me. My wife’s photos was rejected being outside canada (soft landing) it’s that ok to resend new photos from outside Canada? It’s that just ok or will rise up questions from IRCC?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Guys please can you advise me. My wife’s photos was rejected being outside canada (soft landing) it’s that ok to resend new photos from outside Canada? It’s that just ok or will rise up questions from IRCC?
its absolutely ok ! as per my knowledge. FYI i have also sent from outside canada