+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
You need to link PR card application separately for each member of your family.
I tried but in vain. The system wouldnt recognize their application numbers/ uci’s. Only mine got linked when i plugged in my pr application number mentioned on photo resubmission letter (i was the primary applicant under express entry).
Even at the airport, when we did our landing, the officer did not mention any such thing with regards to creating an online portal/linking application. I hope they send the pr card for all three of us.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I tried but in vain. The system wouldnt recognize their application numbers/ uci’s. Only mine got linked when i plugged in my pr application number mentioned on photo resubmission letter (i was the primary applicant under express entry).
Even at the airport, when we did our landing, the officer did not mention any such thing with regards to creating an online portal/linking application. I hope they send the pr card for all three of us.
Don’t worry I have a similar situation as yours . Iam the principal applicant . Only My uci is linked . But Iam sure all of my family members should have been approved . Now Waiting to receive the mail to be sure

Reactions: Lee82

whynot1

Mar 14, 2023
Don’t worry I have a similar situation as yours . Iam the principal applicant . Only My uci is linked . But Iam sure all of my family members should have been approved . Now Waiting to receive the mail to be sure
I have the same issue as well. The new photos were delivered early January and when Im asking the status using the webforms, the replies are very random like “ok send us the following info and forms” or “yes you have to send your photos, please do so”. Calling the hotline was not successful as well. Sent another webform haha=) Seems like they do not read the text at all =)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The linking of application is not mandatory. it is for our tracking, however does not affect processing.

Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can then try and link your card application using application number option.

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
The linking of application is not mandatory. it is for our tracking, however does not affect processing.

Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press two i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the Message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 330 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - dont wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can then try and link your card application using application number option.
Thanks cnp

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
Thanks. Fingers crossed. Hoping for the best.

vah

Jun 13, 2021
Hi guys,
Is there anyone here who has submitted the new photos for the initial PR card to IRCC in November 2022 and still waiting for an update or approval?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys,
Is there anyone here who has submitted the new photos for the initial PR card to IRCC in November 2022 and still waiting for an update or approval?
Call up IRCC and talk to an official . Side by side raise webforms

Reactions: vah

whynot1

Mar 14, 2023
I have the same issue as well. The new photos were delivered early January and when Im asking the status using the webforms, the replies are very random like “ok send us the following info and forms” or “yes you have to send your photos, please do so”. Calling the hotline was not successful as well. Sent another webform haha=) Seems like they do not read the text at all =)
The IRCC’s reply to the latest webform was that the PR card was sent to my address. Meaning that the previous agents answering to my webforms didn’t even bother to read my questions or open the case status. Very strange approach.