+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Anyone resubmitted the photos without the letter? My previous photos are still under review and the submission date is 16/12/2022. Everytime i call IRCC they have the same answer that they are under review. And to the reply of the webforms “under review”. I am leaving for India next week. Any idea if i can resubmit the photos without the letter?

• Sad
Reactions: blessedLives

fkmahs

Mar 10, 2020
Photo Re-Submission Timeline:

First Landing: 10-Sep-2022
PR Card Photo Re-Submission Request: 10-Nov-2022
Photos Resubmitted: 26-Dec-2022
Ghost Update: 26-Feb-2023
PR Card Approved and Mailed out: 16-Mar-2023

Last edited:

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Photo Re-Submission Timeline:

First Landing: Sep-2022
PR Card Photo Re-Submission Request: Nov-2022
Photos Resubmitted: Dec-2022
Ghost Update: Feb-2023
PR Card Approved and Mailed out: Mar-2023
Ghost update date and card approved date please?

RN1234

Feb 26, 2023
Anyone resubmitted the photos without the letter? My previous photos are still under review and the submission date is 16/12/2022. Everytime i call IRCC they have the same answer that they are under review. And to the reply of the webforms “under review”. I am leaving for India next week. Any idea if i can resubmit the photos without the letter?
Did you get any email with a letter copy attached again this time? I had received the letter by email. So I sent the photo copy of the letter with my photo.

Reactions: Navkaur_89

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Did you get any email with a letter copy attached again this time? I had received the letter by email. So I sent the photo copy of the letter with my photo.
No I haven’t yet. I am waiting for an official email. When did you get the letter?

US2CAfam

Jul 21, 2022
Did anyone face a similar situation?
IRCC requested for new photos for both me and my wife which we submitted (in the same envelope) and they received on Jan 2nd, 2023.
I linked both our PR card applications to the portal successfully.
Mar 11, 2023: Observed Ghost updates for both the applications. (Saw Application updated status for both our applications. When clicked on them individualLu, both of them turned to Submitted status)
Mar 16, 2023: My application (primary applicant) changed to Approved. Status shows PR card shipped. However, my wife’s application status still shows ”Submitted“ status only.
I haven’t received my card yet but I want to be hopeful that they shipped both of our cards.
I’m curious if something similar happened to anyone before, where cards for all the family members are shipped successfully, even when the status of other applicants doesn’t change on the IRCC portal.
If not, can anyone kindly suggest what actions we need to take apart from further waiting?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
IRCC requested for new photos for both me and my wife which we submitted (in the same envelope) and they received on Jan 2nd, 2023.
Mar 11, 2023: Observed Ghost updates for both the applications. (Saw Application updated status for both our applications. When clicked on them individualLu, both of them turned to Submitted status)
Mar 16, 2023: My application (primary applicant) changed to Approved. Status shows PR card shipped. However, my wife’s application status still shows ”Submitted“ status only.
I haven’t received my card yet but I want to be hopeful that they shipped both of our cards.
I’m curious if something similar happened to anyone before, where cards for all the family members are shipped successfully, even when the status of other applicants doesn’t change on the IRCC portal.
If not, can anyone kindly suggest what actions we need to take apart from further waiting?
this is very common scenario, PR card applications are treated as individual applications. For your wife, it might not haven been approved yet and will be shipped independently.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
As you are primary applicant only your status will show approved . Your wife is linked with you - her status will show submitted even if approved . I think you will both get the Pr cards