+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My photos were recieved on 8th Feb, got a ghost update yesterday. I received a mail some time back that the application status has changes, however i am unable to see anything online, it still says submitted.
Any ideas??

Last edited:

Kkamtg

Mar 29, 2023
I’ve resubmitted my photo through the portal on Feb 11. I wonder if the processing time would be the same as for envelops. Does anyone know? Thank you

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My photos were recieved on 8th Feb, got a ghost update yesterday. I received a mail some time back that the application status has changes, however i am unable to see anything online, it still says submitted.
Any ideas??
Anyone?

I got a mail 2 days back saying status has changes but i can still see it as Submitted, does it mean that my photos got rejected again or does it take some days for the updated status to appear on the gckey login account.

sood1982

Mar 21, 2023
Anyone?

I got a mail 2 days back saying status has changes but i can still see it as Submitted, does it mean that my photos got rejected again or does it take some days for the updated status to appear on the gckey login account.
Same here.They Received my new photo on 6 feb . Wife and daughter photos received on 9 feb. Two days back update is my daughter Pr Card posted but mine and wife status shows the the same Updated. Any clue

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Received the letter in mail for the resubmission
Thanks, was there any change in the status in the gckey accout? I received a mail regarding change in status but cant see anything, i am afraid it might be another photo resubmission request.

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Thanks, was there any change in the status in the gckey accout? I received a mail regarding change in status but cant see anything, i am afraid it might be another photo resubmission request.
I guess you have to wait for an official letter. Plus you can call them directly for the updates.

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I guess you have to wait for an official letter. Plus you can call them directly for the updates.
Yes sure i will try to contact them (havent been able to reach, line is always busy).
But did you see any changes in your online account?
i am just frustrated with this whole process, not sure what is wrong with the photos, they accepted my family photos from same photographer.

Kkamtg

Mar 29, 2023
Yes sure i will try to contact them (havent been able to reach, line is always busy).
i am just frustrated with this whole process, not sure what is wrong with the photos, they accepted my family photos from same photographer.
When did you submit the photos and when did you receive the update? Did you submit the photos through their portal?

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Resubmitted and delivered on 8th Feb via tracked courier
Got a ghost update on 28th Mar, got email saying change in status on 29th, however no change in the account yet.

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Try calling around 9-10 or 12-1
I can understand your pain as i have been there in the same situation too. My profile status changed from submitted to profile updated. But after a month I received letter saying photos have been rejected again.

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Try calling around 9-10 or 12-1
I can understand your pain as i have been there in the same situation too. My profile status changed from submitted to profile updated. But after a month I received letter saying photos have been rejected again.
Did you wait for the letter to send the pictures. I was wondering if they tell me on call that my photos have been rejected, can i send the pictures again with a photocopy of the previous letter instead of waiting for a physical mail.