+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
I have called IRCC today and they said the photos have been rejected again
Did they tell you why did they reject them. They rejected the ones i sent them from back home. Had to resubmit again after landing. Havent heard anything from them thereafter. I did receive a ghost update where the status kf my application went from “submitted” to “profile updated” and to this date it says “profile/application updated”
I dont understand why they reject pictures when we take all necessary measure to ensure that the pictures are according to the given guidelines . This is just so frustrating.

Reactions: Navkaur_89

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
Hi all , with blessings of almighty my pr card has been approved and mailed today to me
I wish all of you in wait -all the best . Your time will come. !
How did you find that out. Did they email you or did it show on your ircc account. Im asking cuz i received a ghost update where the status of my app. Changed from “submiitted” to “profile/app updated” and has remained same ever since i.e. “profile/app updated” . Is that normal. I received ghost update on 1st march

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Did they tell you why did they reject them. They rejected the ones i sent them from back home. Had to resubmit again after landing. Havent heard anything from them thereafter. I did receive a ghost update where the status kf my application went from “submitted” to “profile updated” and to this date it says “profile/application updated”
I dont understand why they reject pictures when we take all necessary measure to ensure that the pictures are according to the given guidelines . This is just so frustrating.
I seriously dont know. This time they said the photos are too small. I mean what kind of reason is that? They should click the photos when we enter Canada or authorize some photographers who can click photographs according to their specifications. They are increasing their own workload by doing this.

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
How did you find that out. Did they email you or did it show on your ircc account. Im asking cuz i received a ghost update where the status of my app. Changed from “submiitted” to “profile/app updated” and has remained same ever since i.e. “profile/app updated” . Is that normal. I received ghost update on 1st march
You have submitted the photos third time?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
I got a 2nd ghost update yesterday in my GCKEY . This then changed to approved when I refreshed it . Thereafter the details of my Pr card number and the date it has been mailed started appearing .

Lee82

Jan 10, 2023
I seriously dont know. This time they said the photos are too small. I mean what kind of reason is that? They should click the photos when we enter Canada or authorize some photographers who can click photographs according to their specifications. They are increasing their own workload by doing this.
I agree with you. They should do pictures at the airport

Reactions: Navkaur_89

aly082

Jun 24, 2021
Hi all , with blessings of almighty my pr card has been approved and mailed today to me
I wish all of you in wait -all the best . Your time will come. !
Hi, did you apply for your PR card at the airport with your family?
I applied at the airport when i did my landing alongside my family. today i checked my status on ircc portal and it says "application approved and pr card mailed"; but it only mentions my name and document number; no mentions about my family (their names or document numbers). is this normal? i mean, since i was the primary applicant, they would mention only my name and not my family's?
i would really appreciate if someone can shed light on to this matter.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, did you apply for your PR card at the airport with your family?
I applied at the airport when i did my landing alongside my family. today i checked my status on ircc portal and it says "application approved and pr card mailed"; but it only mentions my name and document number; no mentions about my family (their names or document numbers). is this normal? i mean, since i was the primary applicant, they would mention only my name and not my family's?
i would really appreciate if someone can shed light on to this matter.
You need to link PR card application separately for each member of your family.