+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Hi all,
I moved to Toronto with my husband on August 9th. His PR card arrived in October but I got an email that the photo was rejected and my new photo was delivered on 11 October. I talked with IRCC 10 days ago and they said that they opened the envelopes for June 23. Today I talked again and they said that they still opened the 23 June envelopes. It's like a joke. They have been opening the same day's envelopes for at least 10 days. Anyone else waiting for their first PR card due to photo resubmission like me?

Reactions: paneka penalty

bkaur7100

Sep 13, 2022
Hi all,
I moved to Toronto with my husband on August 9th. His PR card arrived in October but I got an email that the photo was rejected and my new photo was delivered on 11 October. I talked with IRCC 10 days ago and they said that they opened the envelopes for June 23. Today I talked again and they said that they still opened the 23 June envelopes. It's like a joke. They have been opening the same day's envelopes for at least 10 days. Anyone else waiting for their first PR card due to photo resubmission like me?
You are not alone in this, is what I would begin with. Photo resubmissions take couple more months to process the PR cards. There are other forums here as well if you want to be in loop. Someone who submitted photos in July got their PR cards recently. It is a long wait right now. Don't expect anything until Feb/March of next year. Hope this helps.

Reactions: kittenlover

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
You are not alone in this, is what I would begin with. Photo resubmissions take couple more months to process the PR cards. There are other forums here as well if you want to be in loop. Someone who submitted photos in July got their PR cards recently. It is a long wait right now. Don't expect anything until Feb/March of next year. Hope this helps.
Thank you for information. At least we know they started to july because IRCC gave the same date on phone, they don’t update it daily.

Reactions: paneka penalty

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Thank you for information. At least we know they started to july because IRCC gave the same date on phone, they don’t update it daily.
I am also in the same boat. My photo for pr card got rejected on October 31.
I landed on September 3rd

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hello,
Husband landed in May and received letter on July 17th to resubmit photos. No update on gckey and called the call center and no information given...

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Just got the notification that my son and I cards are on their way :)

Reactions: Tall ganesh

kay1234

Jul 18, 2019
I was requested to resubmit photos last week. At the same time my family members’ cards have been mailed one week ago. However, I have not received anything in the mailbox yet. How long does it take after mailing? Does PR card arrive in a regular sized letter (like bank statement) or a fancy Canada post package?

nesog

Nov 2, 2022
Hi guys. I talked with IRCC today, they start to open August of 8 envelopes for photo resubmission. For your info :)

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Any update guys ? when are we moving into september envelopes ?