+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Not Received

Mrids88

Nov 4, 2022
Hi all, i did a soft landing on April 11, 2023 and gave my sister's address for receiving the PR Card. Still haven't received the card. I'm the secondary applicant in this case. My husband is the primary applicant. He landed on Feb 9, 2023 and received his card by end of March 2023. We could link his applicantion to keep a check in the status.

What could possibly be the reason for me not receiving the PR Card till now? Do i need to do anything? I'm entering the correct details to link my application. Yet it says some information is incorrect nd doesn't link my application for tracking.

Also where do I find the Application number starting with R? We didn't find my husband's either on any document but we linked using UCI & Family name and it worked for him. Nothing seems to be working for me.

Have raised a web form and a technical issue. Yet to hear back on it.

Please guide.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, i did a soft landing on April 11, 2023 and gave my sister's address for receiving the PR Card. Still haven't received the card. I'm the secondary applicant in this case. My husband is the primary applicant. He landed on Feb 9, 2023 and received his card by end of March 2023. We could link his applicantion to keep a check in the status.

What could possibly be the reason for me not receiving the PR Card till now? Do i need to do anything? I'm entering the correct details to link my application. Yet it says some information is incorrect nd doesn't link my application for tracking.

Also where do I find the Application number starting with R? We didn't find my husband's either on any document but we linked using UCI & Family name and it worked for him. Nothing seems to be working for me.

Have raised a web form and a technical issue. Yet to hear back on it.

Please guide.
Lost in the mail is a possibility.

Mrids88

Nov 4, 2022
After a lot of follow up, I received an email from IRCC stating that they had noy received a postal address with my PR card application made at the time of landing in Canada for the first time. I of course had given them an address.

Now I'm outside Canada, can my sister in Canada apply for my PR card from there? Or do I have to do the PRTD route and go to Canada to apply for the PR card in person?

I plan to move to Canada permanently only in 2025 as my date of landing was April 11, 2023 so I assume I will still be fulfilling the criteria of 720 days out of 5 years for renewal of my PR.